Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,446 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

2 Self Contain With Space To Build Extra 2 Bedroom For #600k In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Self Contain With Space To Build Extra 2 Bedroom For #600k In Abuja (587 Views)

SOLD SOLD SOLD 6 Bedroom Duplex With Extra 2 Bedroom For Sale In Satellite TowN / To Let: Big Shop With Space In Front @ Gas Line / Cheap 3bedrom With Space For Bq For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Self Contain With Space To Build Extra 2 Bedroom For #600k In Abuja by pintogen: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
I am selling my two self Contain Completed to Lintel Level and extra Land space at the top to Build extra 3 Bedroom Flat or 4 Extra self Contain, Located at Obasanjo Road, Baumpa, Dutse, Abuja

For Inspection please call 07062940253

Re: 2 Self Contain With Space To Build Extra 2 Bedroom For #600k In Abuja by Sunnymatey(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wat are ur reasons for selling? Anu impending danger?

1 Like

Re: 2 Self Contain With Space To Build Extra 2 Bedroom For #600k In Abuja by pintogen: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Wat are ur reasons for selling? Anu impending danger?
I desperately need money to complete my house in same area and move my family as my landlord already gave me this month to vacate from his premises, i previously pasted 1.1M on other classified site, but no positive response till now, i would have loved if i can get loan then payback in 3month, because my wish is to keep this property and develop it for rent, but as loan became so hard, i just have to give it up for that price.

I have all my Local chief paper and transfer of ownership, please only serious person should call and not to waste my time and energy. remember the reason why am selling i stated above
Re: 2 Self Contain With Space To Build Extra 2 Bedroom For #600k In Abuja by greatnaija01: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
am ready to pay this week for this land BUT my lawyer is asking if the papers are complete?

pintogen:

I desperately need money to complete my house in same area and move my family as my landlord already gave me this month to vacate from his premises, i previously pasted 1.1M on other classified site, but no positive response till now, i would have loved if i can get loan then payback in 3month, because my wish is to keep this property and develop it for rent, but as loan became so hard, i just have to give it up for that price.

I have all my Local chief paper and transfer of ownership, please only serious person should call and not to waste my time and energy. remember the reason why am selling i stated above
Re: 2 Self Contain With Space To Build Extra 2 Bedroom For #600k In Abuja by bumperne: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
smiley
pintogen:
I am selling my two self Contain Completed to Lintel Level and extra Land space at the top to Build extra 3 Bedroom Flat or 4 Extra self Contain, Located at Obasanjo Road, Baumpa, Dutse, Abuja

For Inspection please call 07062940253
Re: 2 Self Contain With Space To Build Extra 2 Bedroom For #600k In Abuja by pintogen: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
greatnaija01:
am ready to pay this week for this land BUT my lawyer is asking if the papers are complete?

Papers are customary Papers, because they are land bought from Indigens with Customary chief Papers and back with a transfer of ownership to buyer. I believe you know if CofO and TDP was processed for most land here then you cant get it less than 3.5M, neither will i be selling for such give away price.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What The Wealthy Are Doing In Ibeju-lekki! / Instant Shower Water Heater / We Suppy And Install Roofting Sheet Of Different Types In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.