Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work (653 Views)

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread / How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / 10 Techniques To Get A Good National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work by Biafrareform(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good day all. This stuff has been a sort of concern to me.
Was working while in school and the job really helped me alot.

My convocation is 29th of this month and surely NYSC call will beckon. I don't want to lose this job unless for a higher pay.

I can afford to excuse myself from work for the three weeks orientation camp but not for the duration of the program.

I really need advise on how to work it out so I can be posted to my place of work.

Help a brother. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Biafrareform:
Good day all. This stuff has been a sort of concern to me.
Was working while in school and the job really helped me alot.

My convocation is 29th of this month and surely NYSC call will beckon. I don't want to lose this job unless for a higher pay.

I can afford to excuse myself from work for the three weeks orientation camp but not for the duration of the program.

I really need advise on how to work it out so I can be posted to my place of work.

Help a brother. Thanks
let your place of work write a request letter with your details, then take the letter with you to camp.
A time will come when they will ask people with request letter to submit it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Allowance ... Pls Read Me... / Please! When Is NYSC Shortlisting Another Batch For 2019? / Corp Member In Need Of A PPA In Osogbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.