Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) (37178 Views)

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by sod09(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Is that not pogba grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Aintez61: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by LordAdam16: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Josh44s:
In as much as what he did is a crime punishable by law, I still applaud the man, me I won’t only kill you, I will burn your dead body to ashes. Only he wasn’t smart enough to cove his track. That’s what you get for sleeping with another man’ Wife. A great lesson to all young men out there. Single girls nova finish, leave people’s wife alone or end up dead.

Until the day you attack someone who's more dangerous. Kills you, gets acquitted because he acted in self defense. Then f*cks your wife while you're in a morgue.

As Confucius said, "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

#justSaying

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
STIL CAN'T COME UP WITH ANY REASON TO KILL MY FELLOW MAN BECAUSE OF WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by finest147: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
is that Paul pogba

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Hedonisst: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigeria sha. I'm ashamed of how backward we are.

See mugshot, in the year of our Lord 2019!. Dem just tear carton write nonsense on top, give man pikin to hold, pose for camera.
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Joelvuvuzela(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
So Nigerian Police could not find a proper board for writing
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
M I d only one thinking he looks like paul pogba!!!
Wat do I know

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by israelmao(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Always look before leap into any relationship.
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by tundey4all(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
See him face
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
It's a dangerous thing to fish in another man's pond. cool
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
What he did is entirely wrong but no one knows what he can do in such a situation so please stop the blame game.
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mumchloe:
M I d only one thinking he looks like paul pogba!!!
Wat do I know

No, he looks like Leonardo DiCaprio. grin

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hedonisst:
Nigeria sha. I'm ashamed of how backward we are.

See mugshot, in the year of our Lord 2019!. Dem just tear carton write nonsense on top, give man pikin to hold, pose for camera.

We have the best police in the world. grin
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
finest147:
is that Paul pogba

No, na Brad Pitt! undecided
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Bbbwings: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
25 years and already married and facing infidelity garbage that comes with it..
How about you sampling pussies till you are 35..
By that time no pussy will faze you
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
sod09:
Is that not pogba grin grin

No, na Balotelli.
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by ubee(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
WHAT ABOUT YOUR CHEATING WIFE!!!!! why didnt you beat/kill her too?! wasnt she as guilty as her lover?!?!?!

deluded man....now that you are jailed (and she is free), guess how many she will mount?!
Your ignorance is alarming. And obviously you are a misogynist always looking for the next reason to berate, accuse,mock, abuse and harass a lady. Why are you so worked up against chics?
She clearly denied that the deceased was her lover, and you saw her explanation about why the deceased was in the house, so why are you still accusing her of cheating?
Mtcheew!!!
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by dapadawee: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
MediaNGN:
The Ogun state police command has arrested 25-year old man, Ajibade Olumuyiwa, pictured above, for allegedly killing one Olakitan Balogun, who he alleged was having an affair with his wife.

Ajibade was arrested following a distress call received by the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, of Ajuwon Division from residents of Doland Estate that a man had murdered his wife's side man right inside his house.

On interrogation, the suspect explained that he came to his house in the middle of the night and met the deceased right inside the house with his wife, which he said infuriated him and then he started beating the man. In the process, he hit his head against the wall which led to his death.

His wife however denied having an affair with the deceased. She said her husband had abandoned her in the house for the past eight months with an instruction to the gate man to be monitoring her and be giving him information if he saw her with any man.

She stated further that the victim was a cobbler leaving within the area and that on that day, the deceased’s girlfriend came to pay him visit and that since he was not living alone, he decided to bring the girl to a room in the house due to his closeness to the family.

“But as soon as the gateman saw him, he alerted the husband who rushed to the house and descended heavily on the deceased without listening to any explanation from her and the girlfriend to the victim,’ she said.

Meanwhile, the corpse of the deceased has been deposited at the General Hospital mortuary for post-mortem examination

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/man-kills-wifes-alleged-secret-lover-in.html
this is what you get when you nack agbero wife
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
franklypaen:
Married at 25 already....well let me keep my opinion

what is wrong in getting married at 25 sir
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Subonbon(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
This guy resemble pogba cry cheesy just wondering sha!
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by YorubaBigot: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
DaddyGngeess:
Which one come be the kpako wood way him come take advertise his crime now, Nigeria police shall
grin
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
That guy will walk free from court. He cannot be found guilty of murder. Worst case scenario, manslaughter. The man that went to knack another man's wife in her matrimonial home should know that he is embarking on a dangerous venture

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
WHAT ABOUT YOUR CHEATING WIFE!!!!! why didnt you beat/kill her too?! wasnt she as guilty as her lover?!?!?!

deluded man....now that you are jailed (and she is free), guess how many she will mount?!

Nfana Ibaga

Punctuations! Learn how to use them. Thanks.
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
partnerbizz3:

If that guy ever leaves prison then I read Abortion science.

Unless he doesn't have money to pay a good lawyer
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Teeboi56: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ogun again
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
partnerbizz3:

Lol

Reverend king didnt have money too to pay a good lawyer?

King set people on fire. No lawyer can defend that. This one is a completely different case. When you set someone on fire you definitely know the person will die. When you catch a man with your wife in the middle of the night in your own house, you might be "provoked" and "scared" he might attack you. Trust me, they need to drop the charge to manslaughter. That way he cannot escape prison. Murder means you are guilty of deliberately causing the death of someone. It will be difficult to prove in this case. The wife is an unreliable witness. Once the security man confirms the deceased was her lover, the accused can even claim he was attacked

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by mozona(m): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
women... that woman is a bloody liar.

if the man get a good lawyer he wont spent so much tym in jail.

afterall all of us have a moment of madness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Truck Carrying Human Head In Adamawa Intercepted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.