Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures (40863 Views)

General Anthony Ukpo Is Dead (Pictures) / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / Suleiman Aliyu Lere Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by abraham01emma01: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
God is still love him that why he didn't died in the accident. For that reason let him amend his ways.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Where is he coming from I hope say we no go start de hear sometin jubril againgrin
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jobless nairalanders go start to wail.....
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by bikefab(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
El Rufai is better off dead. No offense intended.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Gkemz: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
I wonder why God is still keeping this wicked man alive despite the so many innocent blood of the Christians he has spilled.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by stuffs4me(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:
I see the cameraman trying to make him seem taller by taking a shot from a lower angle.

Regardless of his shortcomings as regard been overly clannish And pro-fulani, what he did with Abuja as FCT minister in urban planning And public transportation and with his first term in kaduna as a governor willing to step on toes to sanitize public education sector is quite commendable

Yeah... I noticed that too. Its an old trick. We used to do it back then when I was a camera man at NTA Ijebu-Ode in Ogun State. Even a midget like El-Rufai will look tall if you got the angle right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by ekaette1621: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
This idiot is back
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Stanlaye66: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
But why do people attach so much relevance to this man?

I can't understand.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by GavelSlam: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
otokx:
The amount of Hatred in Nigeria is becoming alarming.

And the common man thinks he's getting at the politicians.

grin

When the place burns down neither El Rufai nor Atiku nor Nnamdi Kanu's kids would be touched.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by farem: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
DabuIIIT:
Abobakus will soon come and Bown down in their numbers
grin

BOWN? What tense is this -the future impossible tense!
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by 1Natty(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Budex40:
Oya Nigerians , that is NOT El rufai, that is Mustapha from Ethiopia.
hahaha
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by 1Natty(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Idokoegbunu:
Dis Is Not Him, The Normal El Rufai Is Darker And Shorter Than This Man. Nnamdi Kanu Pls Tell Us Who Actually Is This!!!!!
hahaha
oga Na Nnamdi Kanu dey distribute identity abi
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by I888(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:
I see the cameraman trying to make him seem taller by taking a shot from a lower angle.

Regardless of his shortcomings as regard been overly clannish And pro-fulani, what he did with Abuja as FCT minister in urban planning And public transportation and with his first term in kaduna as a governor willing to step on toes to sanitize public education sector is quite commendable

That was when he was sane. You can not compare OBJ era to this time. Then he needed to make a name for himself and so he did good. Now he has the fame.

The real El rufai is what people are seeing today. If you want to know the true nature of a man, give him power.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by slimfit1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hope he learnt one or two things from where he went.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by yvonnese(f): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin cheesy
Budex40:
lipsrsealed
Budex40:
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
1Natty:

hahaha
oga Na Nnamdi Kanu dey distribute identity abi
Just An Observation, I Think This Man Is Umar Al Nigeri From Niger Republic. El Rufai Is Dead And Surgery Is Done On This Man To Replace Him. Still Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu To Release It Officially.......
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by jrusky(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wait a minute I think apc came here to tell us this midget was not involved in any accident so pls what the hell is this thread is about
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Okoroawusa: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pope22:
Was he died? Sorry
Was he dead?
I think he was deaded

Sorry

He was dieded...
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Okoroawusa: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pope22:
Was he died? Sorry
Was he dead?
I think he was deaded

Sorry

He was dieded...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by fikiman7000(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Who said he's dead in the first place?
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Oju4190: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oya ipob come and give him a new name!!!!
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Bonapart(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Budex40:
I can't help you. No body here can. Except you help yourself
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by DabuIIIT: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
farem:

BOWN? What tense is this -the future impossible tense!

Na only you know wia you see tha Wan o

grin
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Fahd11: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pathetic liar.. Short man Devil

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by foreshore(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gossiplover:
The governor of Kaduna state, Mallam Naisr El Rufai has returned to country after widespread rumours of being dead following an accident.

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Short man devil

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Neoteny(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
That's a clone from Namibia

FFK, back me up.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by semyman: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
They will die before him
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Kingspin(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
I see death coming

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
El rufai must live long ...

If he had done evil, he will live long.

But law of karma will surely befall on him..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by Lovelife433(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
;DEleribu werey

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by marley145: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2019
He will still die for blasphemy against GOD,unless he repent

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures by RALPHOW(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2019
Kaduna Devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) / Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard / Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.