Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids (1138 Views)

Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Beat Up Annie Idibia, Toyin Abraham And Others / Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by dachilino: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Olubunmi Davids Fagbuyiro, a Nollywood actor has raised an alarm after allegedly being threatened by Tonto Dikeh who promised to make sure one of his sons die.

Olubunmi Davids Fagbuyiro who shared screenshot of the alleged chat in which Tonto Dikeh threatened him, disclosed that his stand-off with the actress was over a foundation she is no longer part of but refused to let go of its accounts. Olubunmi Davids Fagbuyiro who disclosed that Tonto Dikeh threatened to make sure one of his sons die, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/20/ill-make-sure-one-of-your-sons-die-tonto-dikeh-allegedly-threatens-olubunmi-davids-fagbuyiro/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by MediaNGN: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by eyeview: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
I thought they said this girl is now born again and now preaches?
Issorai
Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by goldcoinhub: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
dachilino:
An actor, Olubunmi Davids Fagbuyiro has alleged a threat to his life and that of his children by ace actress Tonto Dikeh, whose part of the message she sent to the actor reads: I’ll make sure one of your sons die.

As gathered from a screenshot shared by Davids, which was allegedly sent to him by Tonto Dikeh, the actor, the actress claimed he is no longer a member of the foundation, but is refusing to sign out as a signatory to their accounts, which may affect the treatment of an ailing boy who is under the care of her foundation.

I can remember just writing this. How come you have same, word for word, on your account undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by ebusnwaoma: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by dachilino: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
goldcoinhub:

I can remember just writing this. How come you have same, word for word, on your account undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You remember these posts? No be only you sabi thief, you will steal my stories and photos and pass it off as your own!! This is just the beginning

Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by dachilino: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
goldcoinhub:

Here is another, will you tell your boss where you got these?

Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by MediaNGN: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
dachilino:

You remember these posts? No be only you sabi thief, you will steal my stories and photos and pass it off as your own!! This is just the beginning

You're MAD!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Both of you will not make front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by Prettyvicc: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
smiley
Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by goldcoinhub: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
dachilino:

Here is another, will you tell your boss where you got these?

Like it was copied word for word as you did here...And FYI, I don't snitch
Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by chuksville(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just look at her... I wonder how you get to inspire your fans with all this your dumb charades!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids by goldcoinhub: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
dachilino:

Oga said his stories!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

American Gospel Singer, Travis Greene And Wife Welcome Third Child / Wizkid, Bany-w, Skales, DJ Xclusive, Shaydee In Throwback Photo / Bbnaija: Venita And Seyi Quarrel Over Spaghetti (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.