Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) (24334 Views)

So-Safe Arrests Suspected Bike Snatcher In Ogun / Bike Snatcher Dies In Ogun While Escaping / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by Passionate888: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
O to ge things
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:30am On Mar 21, 2019
His crimes were inhumane and terrible but all the same this isn't right,there are other ways to force the hands of the law
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by oyinboboi69: 1:00am On Mar 21, 2019
why are the police not doing their job, why wasnt there any conviction. Why must people result to such brutality? IMO they are no better than animals all the lot
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Please I don't need money from you,!!!!

I Have been nominated for the OOU campus Rookie of the year!!!
Please guys I really need to take this Glory!!!!

*Oou Mac awards voting link for the 2nd edition*

Open your browsers

*sips drink*

Kindly open the link above �� and vote *SamRocker* for The *Rookie of the year*.

Under the rookie of the year category!!!

https://ooumacawards..com/2019/03/voting-link.html?m=1
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by imam07: 3:48am On Mar 21, 2019
shogsman:
His crimes were inhumane and terrible but all the same this isn't right,there are other ways to force the hands of the law
So u did not read where he was arrested and got released many times.
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by heartleboy: 3:51am On Mar 21, 2019
That serves him right
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 21, 2019
This is Barbarism at its worst. Why are people so heartless?
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 5:33am On Mar 21, 2019
Rest in peace English language.
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by SVC6000: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2019
Dou Shal Not Kil
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Serves him right
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
No Tori bike lasan lasan, kai
He use to kill the owners of the bick, He killed another on Sunday
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Oladipo1166:

He use to kill the owners of the bick, He killed another on Sunday
Hmmm
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Jungle justice no good ooh.
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Somebody bring ketchup please...

Zoo...no law..no police..everybody is their own judge and jury.

Welcome to the stone age.
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
imam07:
So u did not read where he was arrested and got released many times.

So you did not read where i said there are other ways to force the hand of the law?
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by imam07: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
shogsman:

So you did not read where i said there are other ways to force the hand of the law?
So u are saying that to someone who have been a terror? Someone who have killed innocent people not ones not twice. I bet if u are living in that town or bn a victim u will not be saying this.
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Triangles1:
Otoge for femi.

Other people are stealing money with pen but you choose to be rober, now you got served, you're left out of Nigeria plans for minimum wages.

Next.....

Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Imarnuel10:
This is Barbarism at its worst. Why are people so heartless?

He's known to always kill his victim

As fr me zero pity fr him
Re: Bike Snatcher Set Ablaze In Oro, Kwara State (graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
imam07:
So u are saying that to someone who have been a terror? Someone who have killed innocent people not ones not twice. I bet if u are living in that town or bn a victim u will not be saying this.

There are laws for a reason, it distinguishes us from animals, now they're killers as well and it could have been avoided.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic / Riot As Reckless Bullion Van Driver Murders An Okada Driver / Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.