Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,363 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Just Discovered How To Make Emojis With My Computer Keyboard - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Just Discovered How To Make Emojis With My Computer Keyboard (714 Views)

My Computer Usually Wipes Off All My Saved Files Anytime It Goes Off / My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus / How To Make Symbols With Computer Keyboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Discovered How To Make Emojis With My Computer Keyboard by Talkativedotng(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Are you in search of how to make symbols with your computer keyboard? Definitely, you are at the right place. Our Desktop, palmtop and probably our laptops where designed to perform some alternative actions like making symbols but, this actions were hidden inscribed therefore making it difficult for you to recognize and use this feature.
See how https://myguideout..com/2019/02/how-to-make-symbols-with-keyboard.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Helps SEO For The Website Design And Website Promotion / Brand New HP 15 For #84,000 Pay on delivery Anywhere In Niger / 500g External Hard Drive For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.