Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Reasons Why You Should Report To NYSC Orientation Camp On Time - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Reasons Why You Should Report To NYSC Orientation Camp On Time (1289 Views)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Report To NYSC Orientation Camp On Time by umahi88(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Before I say anything, I want to say a Big congratulation to all 2019 Batch A prospective Corp Member that would be reporting to camp in due time. Take a sit while I download the importance of reporting to camp a day before the official opening of date.

Reporting to orientation camp on time has so many added benefits. Normally it's right to always be ahead of time in anything you are doing in life more especially when you are going to a place for the first time. It makes you stay away from unnecessary risk and other unexpected outcomes.

The fact that you are going to your state of deployment for the first time is enough to make you leave the house before the deal date that NYSC fixed for the opening of camp. This helps you not to.........Read More: https://centwill..com/2019/03/reason-why-you-should-report-to-nysc-orientation-camp-on-time.html

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Registration @ Sangotedo ; Ajah ( Approved Center) / FREE Cover Letter Template For Corpers: A Token From Nigeria's Best CV Writers / I Need Your Help On The Medical Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.