Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna (62108 Views)

Herdsmen Cut Off Nasarawa Farmer’s Hands / Man Who Lost A Leg After Being Shot By SARS Gets Freedom After 5 Years In Prison / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by youngakodex: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2019
See Wickedness
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Their end will soon be near.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2019
lexy2014:

They don't need 2b apprehended. Buhari has asked them 2 stop d killing. Let's just wait 4 them 2 receive buharis message

Smh grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by Brightolanton(m): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2019
cry so sad. God shall gladden her heart and her tormentors shall never know peace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by Excuzeme: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
shocked This is terrible. May she find peace. shocked Now, some of you keep saying Fulani herdsmen...how do you know these attackers are Fulani herdsmen? You keep saying this but where is the proof?

I don't care if it is Fulani herdsmen or Yoruba or Okoro Herdsmen or bandits who did this, Buhari is the C-in-C and it is his duty to make sure the "Cows" he put in-charge of security, do the job they are paid to do.

It is am embarrassment to 200Million Nigerians that it took 21minutes between "alarm" and actual apprehension 9f the culprit, in the New Zealand massacre but three years after, these rampaging murderers who target a particular group of Nigerians, are still unrelenting in their evil deeds.
This is a shame on Buhari, as a retired Army General, a shame on all ALL the heads of security forces in Nigeria, they should cover their face in shame when their colleagues in other parts of Africa are speaking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by planetx: 3:48am On Mar 21, 2019
This fulani animals have been banished from every West African country and my Guinea friend where they originally came from was amazed when I told him Nigeria has a fulani president. He said never will a fulani rule over them in Guinea. But the Hausas gave this animals succor in Nigeria and my Yoruba people cause I am a 100% Yoruba man from Ondo state for whatever selfish reasons despite our warnings help to elect a fulani demon as president. Any group of people that values cattle over human beings is worse than a fvcking animal.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by pimper24: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2019
zoba88:
Her parents were killed by Fulani herdsmen in Southern Kaduna.They made her homeless and she lost her leg too.The killers are yet to be apprehended.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/see-what-fulani-herdsmen-did-to-girl.html

Anybody that has the contacts of her present Guardian should reach me on 0808 601 1075.
If the government is not doing anything about her, I will adopt her. God will judge those that did this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by akaahs(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
shocked This is terrible. May she find peace. shocked Now, some of you keep saying Fulani herdsmen...how do you know these attackers are Fulani herdsmen? You keep saying this but where is the proof?
My friend keep quiet, if you don't have anything to say. We live among them and we know what they capable of. The authority are backing them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by pawesome(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
the people that are witnessing it are saying Fulani and you want proof? Ode go dia and find out.. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by networkrecharg: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2019
3rdavefarms:
God will judge them all
God is too busy to judge please.
It's man that Should Reward them... in their own coin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by ernieboy(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
the unwillingness of the president and governor( both fulanis) to pursue and apprehend these folks is enough proof.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by Divinalss: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Atiku or Buhari Nigeria will still be a shithole.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by elvisco10(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Next level

na d level.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by olaeffect(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2019
3rdavefarms:
God will judge them all

But we should arrange the judgment meeting.
Although if God watch not over a city, the watchmen watch but in vain, but it does not say the watchmen should not watch because God watches over the city.
The defence of our own life and property is our own primary and first responder responsibility.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by Rolly22(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2019
AND THEY SAY IPOB IS A TERRORIST GROUP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by ofwest47(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
The goings on in Southern Kaduna is more than herds men issue, according to report, there are more than 30 ethnic groups in southern Kaduna and their crisis started as far back as 1980 with one ethnic group claiming the other's land which usually result into ethnic cleansing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by Rozaytee: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2019
It is well
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thicktemptation:

Maybe you should ask Elrufai since he was the one who paid them

I thought we were supposed to hook up.

I will be in Kano next Week. I can provide all I promised and more.

Reply my pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.