Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life (20264 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him / Stella Dimoko Korkus Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Eating Poo In Dubai For Money / Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Afro3: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
TONTO DIKEH THREATENS TO KILL FORMER MANAGER AND BUSINESS PARTNER BUNMI FAGBUYIRO 

The unnecessarily controversial Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh has again turned-on her dramatic lifestyle as she threatens to murder her former manager, busines partner and Actor Mr. Bunmi Fagbuyiro. The threat to life by the Nollywood Actress was confirmed to our reporters via a WhatsApp conversation between Mr. Bunmi and Tonto Dikeh.

According to Mr. Fagbuyiro their partnership ended over two years ago and suddenly, Tonto Dikeh turned up with frivolous and dangerous threats on himself and his family members. 

Bunmi stressed on the controversies that marred his Partnership with the Tonto Dikeh Foundation, which he worked with. He called Actress Tonto a scam, saying that she was nothing but a fake humanitarian who is arrogant, jealous, disrespectful and has a fervent disregard for humanity.

In the WhatsApp conversation through  Chris of Goodwill Ambassador phone, Actress Tonto Dikeh blamed Mr Bunmi for refusing to sign the necessary documents that could help the Organisation access funds needed to aide the medical conditions of some child who she claims was under the Tonto Dikeh Foundation. She threatened Mr. Bunmi, stating that if anything happens to the child, she was going to come after him and his family members. 

According to our findings, the duo operates a joint partnership account and even when Mr. Bunmi raised issues over the irregularities of signature and other developments of the management team, it was ignored. 

However, Actor Mr. Bunmi Fagbuyiro has told the entire public that his entire family is under threat from the wolf rage of Actress Tonto Dikeh, who has several times stunted with baseless arrest with officers of the Special Anti Robbery Squad just to prove how connected and influential she is.

In the concluding words of Mr. Bunmi, he says, " am not Mr Churchill, am not a gentle man, If anything happens to my kid , hmmmm . Because I know what you are capable of doing as a juju girl shouting Jesus up and down online, That’s why am making this public. I also found out that there is no kid involved, you just want to use your regular blackmail plot, which you are good at, am only warning you, to be forewarned is to be forearmed".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvM5vRUHVEH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16sp9yvm2qrvc

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Gokoyer0(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
FTC grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by mixta140: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hm
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Amazingriddles: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
coolriddle

2 Likes

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Choplyf(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why threaten the gentleman when in fact she was clearly at fault...

Tonto with her tactical moves of crying blue murder, if not careful, will someday land herself in serious trouble by a very mean personality.

3 Likes

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by MrRhymes101(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
If only Seun took our advice and married her that time, she would have been first lady of nairaland republic and all the dramas would have ended... Wedding MC

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by tstx(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tonto the threantener.....

See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by NurseJay: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
I smell lies! The stench is heavy!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na your pikin get the foundation, thought it was for helping other homeless poor kids....nawoo
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by stuffs4me(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
The same Tonto_Dike that almost killed her mother in law by pushing her down.
The same Tonto_Dike that nearly gunned down her house help in Ghana.
The same Tonto_Dike that carried out all sorts of domestic abuse on her ex husband.and nearly killed him
The same Tonto_Dike that used to physically attack her ex husband with all sorts of weapons in the house.

Oga Bunmi Fagbuyiro, I take God beg you, stay away from from that she_devil called Tonto_Dike as she's the devil herself.
Stay away from her because she can fight dirty and has no morals.

Oga Bunmi Fagbuyiro, Tonto_Dike is an evil woman with a track record, carry your family and run away from her as far as your legs can carry you.

20 Likes

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by iamjavadem(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
I am not a gentleman, I am not Churchill.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by pat077: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mad fellow
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
You mean Tonto Foundation is fake ?

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by xoyehzeez100: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amazingriddles:
coolriddle
Remove the water stopper

6 Likes

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Uteghe(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin IPOB problems.

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by bluecircle470: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Awon scam
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
I planned to comment.....I just did.
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by midnighter(f): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
She saw that Etinosa wanted to steal her FP shine so she started this one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by paddyofboss(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just wait for her close to her residence.. Then when she is coming out u press it.....

the foam kn her chest
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Chipink(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Liar
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by olisaEze(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amazingriddles:
coolriddle

Unplug the stopper nau grin
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by tooth4tooth: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by EmekaBlue(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
She don dey act reality movie
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Ahmeduana(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amazingriddles:
coolriddle
YOU DRAIN THE BATHTUB BY UNPLUGGING THE DRAINING HOLE
Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by Offpoint1: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
She dey form tout or thug... she never jamb, when she jamb she go no her toutness na holiness for another man face.

You threaten me I eliminate you within 24hrs...

2 Likes

Re: Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life by nedupel(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
You can't buy morals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From OAP, Omalicha’s Traditional Wedding / Joseph Yobo's 38th Birthday: Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Husband / Flaunting A Relationship Online Will Speed Up Its End - Actress, Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.