Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son (20571 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him / Stella Dimoko Korkus Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Eating Poo In Dubai For Money / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by newsynews: 11:40am On May 11, 2018
Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of actress Tonto Dikeh, has reacted to claims by an Instagram handle that he failed to pay for an apartment he rented in Ghana and that he stole some items that he met in the house when he first moved in.

Read details here: https://www.nairaland.com/4498464/tonto-dikeh-accused-using-fake

Olakunle Churchill reacted to the accusation by stating that he moved out of Ghana three years ago and that the baseless accusation is just a way of trying to pull him down.

In addition, he revealed that his ex-wife, Tonto Dikeh whom many fans suspected of being behind the Instagram handle, is depriving him the right to see their son, King.

Olakunle Churchill wrote:

With regards to the post on instablog9ja,about someone calling me out.i feel it’s baseless and a way to pull my personality down.We have more than 6 ongoing projects within that axis. Ghana is not my country as such my staff and expatriates are occupying four buildings and the manager’s name is Ralph Codjoe ‭+233 20 644 4724‬ If at all anyone tried to reach me based on anything concerning Ghana because I relocated because of family over three years ago.
AS FOR YOU MAMA KING, THOUGHT WE HAVE MOVED ON AND YOU ARE NOT MY PA NEITHER MY SECRETARY HENCEFORTH DESIST FROM ANYTHING THAT CONCERNS ME.LASTLY YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW WITH ALL YOU HAVE TRIED,THAT NO ONE CAN PULL A MAN DOWN ESPECIALLY ONE WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.
My interest is my son, whom you have deprived me of seeing 14 months before the court case.I was able to see my son after the court granted me of sharing custody which was before his birthday. You and your lawyer have refused to oblige to court orders 4 times including his last holiday. Please Channel this same energy on responding to court order.

https://www.wotzup.ng/olakunle-churchill-tonto-dikeh-son/

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by LifestyleTonite: 12:13pm On May 11, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 11, 2018
These days everyone is airing their dirty laundry on either Instagram or Twitter. It's sickening, I swear.

15 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2018
SMH... Most celebrities don't must have morals.

Check my signature if you need a clean website design without advanced payments.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by oshe11: 2:21pm On May 11, 2018
Such a Sissy!

So you want Us to help U talk to your EX WIFE?

WHEN YOU WERE ENJOYING "CELEBRITY PUSSEE" WHO DID YOU CALL?

BIA, WARN YOURSELF OOOO

13 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by waterhouse071(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2018
Please sort your family problem out privately.
We already have buhari to deal with.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by MrGreenMavro: 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
wink
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by new2012: 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
Earthbound:
These days everyone is airing their dirty laundry on either Instagram or Twitter. It's sickening, I swear.

This guys should go settle their damn self or get over it and stop throwing theirselves in the news.

Calling God's name as if they believe in him in all their atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by johnshagb(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
Drama king and queen.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Lizilicious(f): 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
I just couldn't read everything.., the weather is too hot and it's affecting my brain...
Abeg sombori Shud help me summarize

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by tragergeorge(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
Confirm, shwo ,tonto dikeh matter cool since ,noise de everywhere since we no hear from them,I com feel say dem story son finish, una welcome missed you guys
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by greatman247(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
I so dislike marriage. A lot of shit happens when you engage in that bull shit called marriage. It ristrict you to a lot of things you would have done and most especially your freedom. Just get girl friends and not steady ones that crowd your space and want to determine whatever happen in your life. Pay as you go type, and you won't have this kind of problem. How can you be restricted to see your own biological son? And if the case is taken to court now, they might be on the side of the woman when there is marriage involved grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Tobbyfitz: 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
Wetin arsenal play yesterday
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by spiritedtete: 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
Ride on man... they will only try to... they cannot pull you down... they will keep falling by your sides.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
Una get problem aswear undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by justinalumbi: 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
Pls stop saying all this thing on social media because of your son pls sir
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by deji17: 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
Immature duo. When kids make baby together, this is what happens. Today is talk, tomorrow is whine.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by OsuGanja(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
Earthbound:

It’s a programmed world we live in
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by igbohausayoruba: 2:24pm On May 11, 2018
Here we go again
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2018
new2012:

This guys should go settle their damn self or get over it and stop throwing theirselves in the news.

Calling God's name as if they believe in him in all their atrocities.
These guys...

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by megareal: 2:24pm On May 11, 2018
Their shyt... e. When they were doing lovey lovey and promising heaven on earth, was I there?

Grown ups now using social media to air their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 11, 2018
What happened to telephone conversations between two adults ?

I do not blame the women, they are wired to be emotional, but the men who are no longer in charge of their conscious minds, I like to remind them that internet was not invented for display of public sympathy invocation.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by LazyNairalander(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmmm.
See my signature joor
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by anytexy: 2:25pm On May 11, 2018
Next
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by drkay(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2018
Tonto my crush angry

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by awa(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2018
Churchhill you still want your son but don't want the mother.....Why not forget everything about them since you get mind to abandon your wife. Hope you are not missing Tonto because of the touching touching message she sent across?

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by SQLmastar(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2018
Do not make your son hate both of you...
Resolve this childish fracas ASAP!

Else I'll report you to the IGP angry

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by maxtop(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2018
If Tonto Dikeh is truly behind this ordeal it means she is tired and wanted to make a come back, this is a way to do it rather than doing this to your ex after all she had a son for him. I guess she's broke and need some dough after she spent all her monies on that stupid surgery.

Anyway, what's my business sef.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by package7(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2018
Correct foolish guy, you no,no before you marry am, not all that gillter is gold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours / Uche Jombo And Son Cover Motherhood In-style Magazine / Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.