Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dark Room - Episode 24 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dark Room - Episode 24 (344 Views)

Dark Room - Episode 15 / Dark Room - Episode 2 / Dark Room - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Room - Episode 24 by Jameskyrian(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
*Dark Room - Episode 24*

❤�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

I formally introduced Pastor James and Joyce to Daniel husband, and they became really close.

Daniel was always visiting me three times a week. He settled the woman his mother had married for him, the woman insisted on taking the children.

Daniel was not disturbed, rather Daniel relocated to few blocks away from the prison where I was serving term. He became friends with the Chief Warder and asked to always see me every day after the close of work. I was growing in love every day. He always told me about his day, and what he planned to do the next day…

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/03/20/dark-room-episode-24/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Article Writer And Re-writer? / The Pickpocket, The Rat And The $100 Bill / The Absence Of Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.