Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I AM STAYING! Chelsea Star Willian Finally Speaks On His Future - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I AM STAYING! Chelsea Star Willian Finally Speaks On His Future (317 Views)

Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I AM STAYING! Chelsea Star Willian Finally Speaks On His Future by Newsloft: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chelsea star, Willian has revealed that he wants to sign a new contract with the club but admitted that he doesn’t know if the club intend to offer him a new deal.

The 30-year-old will have just a year remaining on his current deal at the end of the season.

Chelsea have a policy of only offering one-year contracts to players in their 30’s.

But Willian admits he is keen on staying at Stamford Bridge and says he feels “comfortable” at the club.

“I have one year left, but of course I want to play for this club.

“I don’t know if they want me, but of course I want to continue here.

“This club is very special to me. I won titles here, I have the affection from the fans and from the people that work in the club.

“I feel comfortable to stay. I am happy when I play well and score goals. I can give a different light,” Willian told the Evening Standard.

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-am-staying-chelsea-star-willian-finally-speaks-on-his-future/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: I AM STAYING! Chelsea Star Willian Finally Speaks On His Future by pode(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nobody should give this guy new contract

(1) (Reply)

France 2019: Super Falcons Arrive Spain For Two Friendly Matches / Best Tips 2-8odds / Sure Betting Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.