Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote (1683 Views)

Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN / Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote by Konpresor012(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Back from a short holiday,
Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai is in a meeting with Alhaji Aliko Dangote in Abuja this evening.
https://www.facebook.com/441506432700629/posts/1103291076522158/

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote by Konpresor012(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
More.

Re: Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote by deomelo: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
....but according to village Igbos and evil wishing PDP clowns on twitter, El Rufai is dead or dying in some hospital somewhere...?

God Bless Mallam Nasr El Rufai

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote by Konpresor012(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
deomelo:
....but according to village Igbos and evil wishing PDP clowns on twitter, El Rufai is dead or dying in some hospital somewhere...?

God Bless Mallam Nasr El Rufai

grin
The thing go dey pain dem now grin

Re: Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote by Bella55555(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmmmmmmn time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote by deomelo: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Konpresor012:

The thing go dey pain dem now grin

See as dem conveniently ignore the thread. Bunch of evil clowns..

1 Like

Re: Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote by NOC1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bella55555:
Hmmmmmmmn time shall tell

Are you guys not tired of propaganda and false prophecies?

The only problem I have with El-rufai is that he is a religious fanatic, but when it comes to governance and ideas which will bring genuine growth of a Nation he is not lacking, infact he is wiser and focus than most of the Governors.
He won't take all the blame from the religion angle because most of us sowed that seed and it has germinated, we all a reaping it. The seed of hatred we sowed over years and watered it in 2015 campaign, nursed it from 2016-2017, is fast becoming an iroko tree. We need a chain saw to cut them down, because shears and cutlasses can't prune neither can the bring them down.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote by yarimo(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Haters right now

Re: Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote by geo4c: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hehehehehe El rufai is in the hospital This picture is not a recent picture
Argue with ur bank account
Re: Pics: Gov. El-rufa'i Back From Holidays, Meets With Dangote by Bella55555(f): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2019
NOC1:

Are you guys not tired of propaganda and false prophecies?

The only problem I have with El-rufai is that he is a religious fanatic, but when it comes to governance and ideas which will bring genuine growth of a Nation he is not lacking, infact he is wiser and focus than most of the Governors.
He won't take all the blame from the religion angle because most of us sowed that seed and it has germinated, we all a reaping it. The seed of hatred we sowed over years and watered it in 2015 campaign, nursed it from 2016-2017, is fast becoming an iroko tree. We need a chain saw to cut them down, because shears and cutlasses can't prune neither can the bring them down.
hmmmmn story for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Starting Up A Revolution In NIGERIA / People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari / Foursquare GO Celebrates 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.