Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) (34597 Views)

Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) / Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by krushdripper(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
I trust dem go chop him father Wellah before dem send am overboard.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by israelmao(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Beating of his life.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by DabuIIIT: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
When will these coneheaded people ever stop?
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Iyajison: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
I just wish police can free data man... Let do mob sacrifice him instead
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by BlastAfonja: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Skull miners from Jagaban servants whyyyyyy?
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by 9jaRealist: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
ZOO! angry

Populated by lots of illiterate and superstitious folk.

Since his paymasters are looking for a human being to sacrifice, he should be given the option of ‘donating’ himself or life imprisonment. SMH
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
make dem go use him do d sacrifise. then share the money for Nigerians
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Brightest04(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
The good God is with the innocent little girl,if not she would have been added to the untraceable missing list as her various body parts would have been mined for different purposes at some shrine. Thank God for her.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Masterace(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
ARE YOU NORMAL AT ALL, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM INFACT YOU ARE THE PROBLEM NIGERIA IS FACING
Chinekepikin:
Watch The graphic video here as he was beaten.

HER
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Masterace(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM NIGERIA IS FACING
emekakanu2:
Since Buhari hijack people's mandate, no good news in Nigeria... Next level of evil news grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Masterace(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM THE WORLD IS FACING RIGHT NOW
gypsey:
That was a Fairytale it didn't happen, Jesus never existed, there are no proof that he existed.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Masterace(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
YOU ARE PART OF NIGERIA PROBLEM
oyi1:
He Succeeded In The Hard Part

Ordinary Transfer He Couldn't Finish Up

Ritual Is Not For Everyone!!

Afonjas Take Note!!
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
I dont understand...did she land on pavement and nothing happened to her or some superman caught her or d blogger formulated a fake heading
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Masterace:
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM THE WORLD IS FACING RIGHT NOW
Yess!! i am, and i am going to be an Even Bigger problem for the world. Gullible cretins like you are Very Good at judging other people.

Bite my ass!.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Masterace(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
I SAID IT... HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY?
gypsey:
Yess!! i am, and i am going to be an Even Bigger problem for the world. Gullible cretins like you are Very Good at judging other people.

Bite my ass!.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by johnoj24(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
and good people are there looking for kidney to survive while this man has two working kidney wasting, he should be taken to a nearby hospital and be force to donate both kidney. no be when pesin dey alive Im go think of to take anoda pesin life do money go enjoy himself? oh! human, no wonda God regret in creating human being.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Masterace:
I SAID IT... HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY?
grin grin I am not surprised, you can not even express your views in a civil manner, Ignorant Cretins like you are very Good as i ve said, at passing judgments and making derogatory remarks about other people.

Anything else reasonable you would like to Add?.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by isaiah4life(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
such is life
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Masterace(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
MY BRO CALM DOWN WHO ENGLISH EPP, YOU SEE THAT LITTLE GIRL CALLED SUCCESS HER SECOND AND MIDDLE NAMES ARE NOW FAMOUS N FAVOUR. JUST FOR THAT HER VIDEO THAT WENT VIRAL. SO YOU GATS TO UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NOT BY WHAT YOU HAVE UP THERE BUT GRACE WILL SPEAK... SO ALL THIS GRAMMAR YOU ARE JUST BLOWING DOESN'T MOVE ME A BIT grin AM JUST HERE TO LAUGH OUT TODAY'S STRESS AT WORK. SO HIT ME
gypsey:
grin grin I am not surprised, you can not even express yourself, in a civil manner, Ignorant Cretins like you are very Good as i ve said, at passing judgments and making derogatory remarks about other people.

Anything else reasonable you would like to Add?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Agugbadin: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thank God saving the little girl,please kill that kidnapper to reduce their number.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Masterace:
MY BRO CALM DOWN WHO ENGLISH EPP, YOU SEE THAT LITTLE GIRL CALLED SUCCESS HER SECOND AND MIDDLE NAMES ARE NOW FAMOUS N FAVOUR. JUST FOR THAT HER VIDEO THAT WENT VIRAL. SO YOU GATS TO UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NOT BY WHAT YOU HAVE UP THERE BUT GRACE WILL SPEAK... SO ALL THIS GRAMMAR YOU ARE JUST BLOWING DOESN'T MOVE ME A BIT grin AM JUST HERE TO LAUGH OUT TODAY'S STRESS AT WORK. SO HIT ME
You have made no sense, i don't care what you are here for, I thought you are going to carry on been dumb..if it didn't bother you that much why did you reply me? Yes! i can speak Grammar it's not my fault you can not.

Grace or whatever means nothing to me. maybe it means something to cretins like you, I don't need Grace. And oh! You Can write all your Rubbish in Capital Letters all you want it would still make no sense.

Next time stay in your lane. If you were stressed at work it wasn't my fault. Not everyone has a stressful Job like you. You chose to be in a stressful Job. Don't come on here to take your stress out on people you Don't know.

Good luck. tongue
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jungle justice is meant for people like this because police will release him when bail money is paid and afterwards might succeed in using another child for ritual
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by bigcasava1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
What do u expect in this evil govt killing everywhere. Aboki people with there heartless mind.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Masterclass32: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
See his foolish face. angry
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by uuzba(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
HaryoBamex:
To work na problem...

Looking for fast ways to become rich.
Jeff Bezzoz, the owner of amazon.com, the current richest man in the world, ran the amazon business AT A LOSS for 10 years before he started making profit. Everybody knows how he struggled to make it.
In Nigeria, we hail people who are rich without knowing their story. We don't ask questions.
Once the person drops tithe money in the most LAVISH AND EXTRAVAGANT WAY possible in church, everybody is bribed and shut their mouth.

Jesus said, when you give, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
Do not be like the tax collectors who like to stand in the market place and make a big show of almsgiving.
We go to Church every Sunday and conveniently refuse to obey these instructions of Jesus. Tomorrow, you will say you are a Christian, a follower of Christ.
You not following ANYTHING Christ said you should do AT ALL. And you will shit in your pant on judgment day because he will recite ALL THOSE VERSES in the Bible as he instructed and ask you which one you obeyed.
It is this our supportive attitude that makes men like the above to consider ritual killing as a source of income. Shey nobody will ask him when money enters his hand.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by Agugbadin: 2:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Kill this guy immediately to reduce the number of his type in the society
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) by frozen70(f): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Since you need a human being for sacrifice

Why not give them any of your child or even your man hood ❓

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob Amputates Mechanic For Stealing N10k In Lagos (pic) / Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu / People Killed As Cultists Clash In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.