Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

How To Overcome Stubborn Problems. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Overcome Stubborn Problems. (460 Views)

Spiritual Weapon To Deal With Stubborn Problems. (2). / Spiritual Weapon To Deal With Stubborn Problems. (1). / Spiritual Weapons To Deal With Stubborn Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Stubborn Problems. by Revadebola: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
HOW TO OVERCOME STUBBORN PROBLEMS.

In 1990, I met Mrs Abiola.
She had a challenge of barrenness.
That was the stubborn problem in her life.
After I prayed for her, she got pregnant and later gave birth to a baby girl.

After I had a crusade in 1998, a man came to me for prayer.
He was a sacked bank manager. He was jobless and confused.
After I prayed for him, God turned things around positively for him.

There are many people with stubborn problems in the areas of health, marriage, finances etc.

These are signs of stubborn problems : persistent crisis which defy prayers and are resistant to even fasting. Chronic diseases, inexplicable failures, repeated set backs, failure at the edge of success. Lack of helpers etc.

From tomorrow, by God's grace, I will be starting another series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings with the title:

HOW TO OVERCOME STUBBORN PROBLEMS.

In these series of teachings, you will hear messages and anointed prayers that will liberate you from stubborn problems.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all turn around breakthroughs.

The daily audio broadcast is about 1.5mb or 10 minutes broadcast.

REGISTER FOR FREE ON WhatsApp with +2349059270030 TO RECEIVE DAILY AUDIO BROADCAST.

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Believe In God! / NKST Church Pastor Allegedly Sends Catholic Guests Out During Wedding / Redeemed Pastors, Their Daughter And An Abortion By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.