Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Please Are They Dead??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Are They Dead??? (570 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Are They Dead??? by Bella55555(f): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
I only want to ask my fellow nairalanders about Nigeria's information, power, work and housing and sports ministers that is LAI MOHAMMED, BABATUNDE FASHOLA and SOLOMON DALUNG respectively. Are they afraid or regret working with Buhari or they sick or even dead ?? Where are they?? Why have they suddenly become dumb??
Re: Please Are They Dead??? by yarimo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bella55555:
I only want to ask my fellow nairalanders about Nigeria's information, power, work and housing and sports ministers that is LAI MOHAMMED, BABATUNDE FASHOLA and SOLOMON DALUNG respectively. Are they afraid or regret working with Buhari or they sick or even dead ?? Where are they?? Why have they suddenly become dumb??
Mteeeewwwww weed smokers everywhere undecided
Re: Please Are They Dead??? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Well this is Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Video Wike:i’ll Reveal Identity Of Security Agents That Invaded Rivers Collation / Arewa, A Lesson To Learn. / Ogun Gov-Elect, Dapo Abiodun Announces Economic Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.