Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory (598 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by akinblog: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Last night, one of the richest men in the world, @BillGates called President @MBuhari to congratulate him on his resounding electoral victory, winning a second four-year term of office.

Mr. @BillGates said he’s happy to be associated with President @MBuhari, restated his commitment to the success of the administration as well as the progress, prosperity and well-being of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He also expressed willingness to do more for the country.

President @MBuhari commended @BillGates for his consistent and generous support to public causes around the globe, and specifically for supporting the eradication of polio and HIV in Africa and Nigeria in particular.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Bill-Gates-Congratulate-Buhari-On-Election-Victory.html
Re: Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by akinblog: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2019

1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by GavelSlam: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by nickiebentravel: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin I like this news

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by GoodofNaija: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Fake news cheesy

From the office of lie muhammed grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by DogmaNation: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin APC miscreants n Buhari are real shithead's! They are trying to say with this their"fake" congratulatry message from Bill gates,that Microsoft won't testify against Buhari. Bill gates never called that asshole called Buhari! I piss on APC miscreants n Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by Mace0lane: 4:23am On Apr 18, 2019
Another 4 year dose of Buhari should kill of the bitterness n hatred you inherited from your father permanently. This initial preamble no follow.

DogmaNation:
grin grin APC miscreants n Buhari are real shithead's! They are trying to say with this their"fake" congratulatry message from Bill gates,that Microsoft won't testify against Buhari. Bill gates never called that asshole called Buhari! I piss on APC miscreants n Buhari!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by DogmaNation: 6:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Mace0lane:
Another 4 year dose of Buhari should kill of the bitterness n hatred you inherited from your father permanently. This initial preamble no follow.

grin Yes another 4years of Buhari will make ur father go into skull mining,just to put food in ur worthless mouth. Stupid idiot!
Re: Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by akinblog: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Seun
lalasticala
mynd44
Re: Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Who will call me now?
Even if it's just to say hello
Re: Bill Gates Congratulate Buhari On Election Victory by positivelord: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Fake News..... Bill Gate does not have any such time to waste. He did not congratulate the useless dullard in his 1st term,so definitely not now or ever.

If this nonsense news is a preemptive move against IBM and Micro-Soft Expert Atiku intend to bring as Star Witness,then its Dead On Arrival

(1) (Reply)

Be Ready To Build More Prisons To Accommodate Us, SK Youths Tells Elrufai / Falana Lambaste Navy For Denying Knowledge Of 15 Detainees’ Whereabouts / See The Moment Ambode Says "I Am Wiser Now, I'm More Of A Politician Than A Te

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.