Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Use Your Large Screen TV As A Monitor. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use Your Large Screen TV As A Monitor. (430 Views)

Why You Should Join A Whatsapp TV As A Female Entrepreneur. / Customize Your Large Banner Display At An Affordable Price With NESHPRINT / See The Fake 55" Flat Screen TV A FB User Bought Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your Large Screen TV As A Monitor. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Have you ever wondered what HDMI or VGA points in your laptop and tv can do for you?.
Buy a VGA to VGA 15pins cable and connect from your laptop to your TV VGA, or HDMI cable and connect same from your laptop to HDMI point at the back or side of your TV, press the input of your tv remote control, scroll to HDMI1 or HDMI ,if VGA to VGA scroll to PC. And enjoy a wide screen monitor and work hours without straining your eyes.

Re: Use Your Large Screen TV As A Monitor. by kio052001(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
what about HDMI to VGA with audio outlet
Re: Use Your Large Screen TV As A Monitor. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
kio052001:
what about HDMI to VGA with audio outlet
Most tvs have VGA also laptops, if your laptop do not have HDMI you can use usb to HDMI converter and buy audio cable 3.5mm and connect from your laptop to tv, if you have HDMI in your laptop and tv, or VGA vice versa, you don't need a converter. My laptop do not have a HDMI, I use VGA to VGA

Re: Use Your Large Screen TV As A Monitor. by Ub4sure: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good information. I am going to give it a try. Thanks and weldone.

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Viewing Center Business... / Imagine... A Female Watch Repairer / Recommend Legit Place To Sell Onevanilla Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.