Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji (20634 Views)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Audio Conversation Of Shettima And Amosun Is Fake (Fact Checked) / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Nlolodo: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2019
OK
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by omega2128(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2019
beautiful ones are not yet born

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by eagleeye2: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Seetto:
You go see how people go dey rush jump into conclusion, wetin concern us with our mumudondo, fu**ck keyamo, deji and area father, every body is fighting for his own pocket and relevance, this what I call political entrepreneur, to gain relevance and popularity launch campaign against the government, who deji EPP, mofos......
Exactly. And I love that name 'political entrepreneur' ...... All man for himself and God for us all.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by myhotjobz: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Massive Recruitment: Dufil Prima Foods Plc (Indomie Noodles) is recruiting Graduate Trainees https://myhotjbz.com/job/massive-recruitment-dufil-prima-foods-plc-indomie-noodles-is-recruiting-graduate-trainees

Fresh Opening for graduate in Ondo, Delta, Edo & Ogun https://myhotjbz.com/job/fresh-opening-for-graduate-in-ondo-delta-edo-ogun

connect with Fresh Job Post daily (Job Post only)
https:///K6WR3g4emoe8W2EBEPNVfY

Dreambeat:
Charly boy really messed up.I am so disappointed in him.He has always been an 'advocate' of good governance and the voice of the masses through his songs back in the days.See what his greed has caused him.His reputation is forever damaged.He is old and experienced enough and should not have allowed Keyamo to deceive him.He probably didn't know that Keyamo gave him the money as a bait to destroy his reputation and the 'our mumu don do movement' and by extension Deji Adayanju's reputation.I support Deji on this.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by frowland(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Dreambeat:
Charly boy really messed up.I am so disappointed in him.He has always been an 'advocate' of good governance and the voice of the masses through his songs back in the days.See what his greed has caused him.His reputation is forever damaged.He is old and experienced enough and should not have allowed Keyamo to deceive him.He probably didn't know that Keyamo gave him the money as a bait to destroy his reputation and the 'our mumu don do movement' and by extension Deji Adayanju's reputation.I support Deji on this.

Advocate my foot. You be learner if you believe all this advocates parading themselves all over the place. Keep believing while politicians use your brain for breakfast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Bulleye(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Dreambeat:
So Charly boy too has a price tag.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by akoaki(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=Gracealone post=76844297]I am learning not to comment on hot news in Nigeria these times, until the particular event or news item fully unfolds. Liars and half-truth peddlers everywhere!

#sinlook[/qu
Your head is very correct.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2019
akintade59:
Deji Adeyanju Popular activist, and co-covener of ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ movement, alongside Charlyboy, popularly known as 'Area fada'.

Deji Adeyanju who was recently realeased on bail condition, after being detained for months. He had a meeting with the Area Fada, during his interrogation with him the Convener 'Our Mumu Don Do'- Charly Boy confessed truly to have gotten some money from Festus keyamo ( who was the APC Presidential campaign spokesman during the recent concluded general election)

Read more: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/03/audio-how-charly-boy-areafada.html

Audio Source: Sahara Reporters

Listen to the Audio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGwZkVI4aMQ&feature=youtu.be

Drop your views and comments below: smiley

Charly boy is guilty, but because of his past good deeds, his sentence is hereby suspended for 2 years. Case closed.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by lomprico(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Nigerians are natural born scamers! angry

Charlie, you fuçk up!! Because you are asking the people you criticise to fund your campaign against them. I take it as a Bribe

Deji himself too is a scam! Na him pocket too him dey hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by franchasng: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Charley Boy didn't collect bribe from Keyamo per se, he asked Keyamo to support his non political cause of enlightening Nigerian youths about the political anomalies in Nigerian politics through his #OurMumuDonDo cause and he needed fund to execute so he questioned his friend Keyamo that don't he believe in what he Charlyboy is doing and Keyamo replied yes I do believe in it, Charlyboy again asked Keyamo his friend that can't he support him in this his cause and Keyamo later donated money to #OurMumuDonDo Cause, to me, it is not a bribe though it came from the wrong partisan donor, but every movement needs money to operate and achieve its goals and it is people that must make the donations and the convener must start with people he know.

To me, its not a bribe, politicians donate to movements and causes around the world, not new undecided

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by KaptainAfrika: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Everything in Naija, is a hustle.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Came4apost(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Dreambeat:
Mr supporter .. This deji guy has issues .. Someone came to fada house and asked for his support then offered him a gift. . fada is a good man and very wise man to not have rejected the gift , what can fada do alone see that money he took will go far in helping people looking up to him , deji is just being childish and releasing this tape just show high level of immaturity and disrespect .. I support the man who doesn't lie , who is responsible for his actions Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by DSoj(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2019
There is Nothing in this useless audio na
2 morons fighting.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Came4apost(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2019
This post only those with wisdom and not intelligence can understand what is right or wrong in cases like this ..

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Ovidot006: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Charly boy as I like you reach you fall my hand.... so you fit stoop so low collect money from that 2 faced keyamo.... your respect level for my side just low drastically.��
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by babaireti(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2019
If he collected money from Keyamo, is it not Nigeria's money? is he not entitled to his share of the National cake as a bonafide and famous Citizen,that he collected money may not change anything about his activities and belief, because he is a born human rights defender and nothing can change that.Anyone who is foolish enough to reject bounties and choose poverty is free to do that.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2019
maryjames9:
There should be a law that enforces instant punishment to bloggers, news papers, individuals who peddle false news in Nigeria. These days, everybody is just posting news that end up false all over social media, news papers, even politicians and popular media are not left out. This may be just one of them. Yesterday it was that FIRS wants to increase VAT by 50 percent and the news of Chinese restaurant which ended up a lie or at best half truths. Last week it was rumoured that El Rufai is dead. Not to mention the stupid news ofBuhari being some Jubril from Sudan.

These fake news is dangerous and can being a catastrophic precedent if not promptly curbed. A news was out of Nigeria going the way of Venezuela and it was being reported all over social media without substantiated and valid proves to verify such predictions, this could actually affect the economy of the nation because news are fundamental tools that tells investors where to invest. All those fake news of some non-existent and impossible stories of boy friends and girl friends infidelity being peddled around by bloggers just to generate traffic should also be looked into by relevant authorities. If the stories are fiction, then readers deserved to know before reading them.

If it were by me, a new agency should be set up to monitor these news for the purpose of finding the veracity of fake news on social media and prosecuting offenders and fined if found to have posted false news. I'm think this will go a long way to ensuring false news are drastically reduced. We need to start reading authentic news in Nigeria.
cos d vat tin de air it's fake news dat was hw de said d president is not aware of onnoghen travails til he was fraudulently removed by same president abeg comot for road joor...
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Pro2makx(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Charley Boi of all people should know anything from the cursed party APC, no matter how garnished or furbished it is, is a bunch of reoccurrence trouble.

So he didn't know the day he even had the thought of collecting APC blood money, was the very minute he sacrificed all his lifetime hard earned reputation on the alter of carelessness and greed.

What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by overboard(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2019
See the truth is, there are moral boundaries that we all need to understand in this world.

If Kenyamo is donating towards the #OurMumuDonDo cause, he did so to hold Fada to ransom and Fada gave him permission. You have to sort of 'recuse' yourself from certain 'goods' when you are fighting a cause.

Fada and Kenyamo may possibly be friends prior to the SAN's APC-ship but by virtue of Kenyamo's current occupation, Fada should have known better. It does not in anyway speak well of Charly Boy and the so called movement.

And this issue of lack of honour - as the entire brouhaha smacks of it - is one of the greatest problems with activism or rooting for a cause in Nigeria.

You go just fear as ideologies consistently morph not for required dynamism but for personal gain.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Cmanforall: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Dreambeat:
Charly boy really messed up.I am so disappointed in him.He has always been an 'advocate' of good governance and the voice of the masses through his songs back in the days.See what his greed has caused him.His reputation is forever damaged.He is old and experienced enough and should not have allowed Keyamo to deceive him.He probably didn't know that Keyamo gave him the money as a bait to destroy his reputation and the 'our mumu don do' movement and by extension Deji Adayanju's reputation.I support Deji on this.

Seems you derive joy in downfall of someone.
I am no defender or attacker of Charley boy, but we should know there are some people that have openly shown their grievances on the government due to the sufferings of the masses.
Let me break it down a bit. Charley boy's campaign would involve money. If he seeks support to run the campaign, there is nothing wrong with it, so far as he continues in same line and does not deviate.
From the audio, you can understand the 'guilt' and 'honesty'. For this his partner to be recording all these means he also wants to tarnish his image. He said Festus, is it because you have joined these guys that you don't want to support me?
If he is running out of money for the campaign, will you donate? Did you donate? Did any of us here on NL support him?
People might even start calling him names, if he openly asked for donations.
He can take money for support, so far as he doesn't shift the goalpost. After all, na 9ja money, and ourMumuDonDo.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Dreambeat: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Came4apost:

Mr supporter .. This deji guy has issues .. Someone came to fada house and asked for his support then offered him a gift. . fada is a good man and very wise man to not have rejected the gift , what can fada do alone see that money he took will go far in helping people looking up to him , deji is just being childish and releasing this tape just show high level of immaturity and disrespect .. I support the man who doesn't lie , who is responsible for his actions Thank you
Collecting money from a government spokesperson to fund a movement that opposes the government is not a wise thing to do.When the money is given to you,the government will turn around to claim you were bribed or you have a tendency to receive bribe hence discrediting your movement.The thief called Keyamo set a bait and he fell fall it.Nigerian politicians are never to be trusted.What I am saying is that he should not have collected money from any of the political parties for what ever reason because the politicians will turn around to use it for their own polical gain.They are desperate to hold on to power.This is exactly what happened here.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2019
The older they get, the more foolish they become.
Only in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Please wake up
They are using that money to put the youth to sleep.
Any activist that cannot be bought is jailed
This is not a APC/PDP thing,
Its the political class,
It's the death of consciousness, u can see it in the schools it's more than corruption

Came4apost:

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by seangy4konji: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2019
U deh craze..make charly boy no chop...

No be all of us say make we chase bubu back to daura...

No be all ofbu still vote APC both in federal and state??

Charly boy abeg me I no be mumu again ooo
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by gurnam: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Bulleye:
So Charly boy too has a price tag.

Even you sef get, probably cheaper than Fada
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by buhariguy(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
So where did Festus bring the money he gave them? Buhari must be the most corrupt person to ever rule Nigeria
what is the problem with idiotic pigs,
keyemo bribe charlyoldfool to be insulting buhari and worshiping thief atiku.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by eebraa(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Who no like money?
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by wink2015(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2019
akintade59:
Deji Adeyanju Popular activist, and co-covener of ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ movement, alongside Charlyboy, popularly known as 'Area fada'.

Deji Adeyanju who was recently realeased on bail condition, after being detained for months. He had a meeting with the Area Fada, during his interrogation with him the Convener 'Our Mumu Don Do'- Charly Boy confessed truly to have gotten some money from Festus keyamo ( who was the APC Presidential campaign spokesman during the recent concluded general election)

Read more: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/03/audio-how-charly-boy-areafada.html

Audio Source: Sahara Reporters

Listen to the Audio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGwZkVI4aMQ&feature=youtu.be

Drop your views and comments below: smiley

Charly Boy reputation is going down with this revealation.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by seeto: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2019
I hope EFCC are reading this! They should better do their job well!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Tribunal: How Aides, Lawyers Scammed Atiku – Lauretta Onochie / Malabu: Abacha Family Replies Adoke / APC Crisis : Oyegun Reaches Out To Party Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.