Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

History: Dear Indomie Generations, This Was Our Home Theatre Back In The Days. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / History: Dear Indomie Generations, This Was Our Home Theatre Back In The Days. (534 Views)

Life Was Still Better During The Days Of Palito Radio / 3 GENERATIONS - T Scoop (prod. By Youngprof) / LG Home Theatre 1000 Watt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History: Dear Indomie Generations, This Was Our Home Theatre Back In The Days. by kalvoken(m): 1:34am On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin

Guys how many of you did this back in the days. I Could connect this oldies woofer/speakers to different rooms in our home then, and then supply sound to them with our 4 battery radio set. Kai man don old o.

Na people wey get money dey buy this very type of battery that's on the picture.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History: Dear Indomie Generations, This Was Our Home Theatre Back In The Days. by Bilyonaire: 5:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Is it not possible to be nostalgic without sniping at "the Indomie Generation"?
Re: History: Dear Indomie Generations, This Was Our Home Theatre Back In The Days. by danielck22(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Bilyonaire:
Is it not possible to be nostalgic without sniping at "the Indomie Generation"?
Bros, dis one pain you oh.
Re: History: Dear Indomie Generations, This Was Our Home Theatre Back In The Days. by kalvoken(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2019
danielck22:

Bros, dis one pain you oh.

You dey see wetin I dey see??

Re: History: Dear Indomie Generations, This Was Our Home Theatre Back In The Days. by onward4life(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2019
kalvoken:
grin grin

Guys how many of you did this back in the days. I Could connect this oldies woofer/speakers to different rooms in our home then, and then supply sound to them with our 4 battery radio set. Kai man don old o.

Na people wey get money dey buy this very type of battery that's on the picture.

grin grin grin

Una even get money

My Papa own na just the 8battery k-set grin
Re: History: Dear Indomie Generations, This Was Our Home Theatre Back In The Days. by onward4life(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2019
kalvoken:
grin grin

grin grin grin

Una even get money

My God Rasimo and Isaac Black that Year!
Re: History: Dear Indomie Generations, This Was Our Home Theatre Back In The Days. by kalvoken(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
onward4life:

Una even get money

My God Rasimo and Isaac Black that Year!

Lol. You truly used it well a. K-set grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dr Barz X Kizz Daniel – Fvck You (cover) | #mpnaija.com / SINACH - I Express My Love Ft CSO / Fast Rising Artiste, Kokanye Releases New Single ‘emiloju’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.