Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) (34321 Views)

Suspected Cultists Murder Tricyclist In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Suspected Cultists Murder Student In Benue State University (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by HgsMediaPlus: 1:43am On Mar 21, 2019
A barbing saloon operator whose identity still remains unknown, was Wednesday morning murdered by gunmen suspected to be cultists.

The incident occurred at Idumwunowina, a community on Benin-Lagos highway in Ovia North-East Local Government Area of Edo State.

It was gathered that the deceased who recently got a loan for his saloon business, was just opening for the day’s business at about 8.00am, when three gunmen stormed his shop and opened fire on him.

A source in the community who craved anonymity, said the gunmen who came on a motorcycle, escaped through the Oluku end of the Benin-Lagos road unchallenged.

Residents were said to have scampered to safety when they heard gunshots fired by the assassins.

Our correspondent gathered that security operatives from the Ugbowo and Ekiadolor police divisions were immediately drafted to the scene.

In a related incident, a 23-year-old National Diploma Accounting student of Auchi Polytechnic, Emmanuel Aronokhale, has been reportedly shot dead by unknown gunmen.

The deceased, who hailed from Okpilla in Estako East Local Government Area of the State, was reportedly killed at about 8.00pm on Tuesday at his residence at Second Bawak, Sabo, Auchi.

The deceased was said to be relaxing in front of the hostel with other students when he was shot at close range and he died at the spot.

It was also gathered that the gunmen ordered the other students into their various rooms where they robbed them of their money and mobile phones.

It was learnt that the remains of the student has been deposited in a mortuary in an undisclosed hospital in Auchi.

When contacted on phone over the incident, Edo Police spokesman, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor, said he was yet to be briefed on the killing of the barbing saloon operator in the state.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/cultists-murder-barber-in-broad.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by Kingpee2(m): 1:53am On Mar 21, 2019
There should be a new law jailing any cultist found ...Them just waste their mama 9 months labor in vain ..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 21, 2019
He don collect. Edo state. Chai

When you hear bros show carry all your family members and pastor go beg the person. If possible involve one royal father.
When you hear you go collect take the next available okada start your journey to Europe . and never come back.

Whoever he is no one deserves to die like this
As a matter of fact no one deserves to die a violent death sef

Coupled with the fact say dem just fall somebody and person still get mind go dey take photo. Me wey go don japa for no reason. May he rest o. In peace or in pieces depending on the works of his hand.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by Or11: 3:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
He don collect

The next G boy will probably say if you know, you know.

All of you go pye like dog wey dey wan use do peppersoup.

16 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Or11:

The next G boy will probably say if you know, you know.

All of you go pye like dog wey dey wan use do peppersoup.
This early morning you come carry curse near me. But he that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadows of his own mercy. What you have written up there shall begin with everything associated with you starting from today.

41 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by Or11: 3:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

This early morning you come carry curse near me. But he that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadows of his own mercy. What you have written up there shall begin with everything associated with you starting from today.

The devil can recite the Bible backwards. I am covered and safe. Thank God no be naija I dey

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by iGISTMORE: 4:13am On Mar 21, 2019
cool
Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 5:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Edo sta8 used to violence
Gun shoots
Pah pah kra kakakakakakaka
Well uselu lagos/ugbowo road
Well dat road is free till u don dey near speed bumps just by uniben thr. I believe say na barrack ekodosin confra dem . U can turbo from 5 junction thru to oluku even reach igbenedion. No police for road.
So why wont they go unchallenged.
Btw okada for edo. Taboo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by AfroMighty(m): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2019
I don't even know what to say....

1 Like

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by obembet(f): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

This early morning you come carry curse near me. But he that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadows of his own mercy.

Ride on pastor
Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by gobuchinny: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Or11:

The devil can recite the Bible backwards. I am covered and safe. Thank God no be naija I dey

No be naija u dey grin angry so na only people for naija dey die from cultism? Bro you sudnt ave involved the guy becos he spoke his mind.,forget ooo..death fit meet anyone weather na moon or Mars u reside...stop accusing people sir

20 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2019
gobuchinny:

No be naija u dey grin angry so na only people for naija dey die from cultism? Bro you sudnt ave involved the guy becos he spoke his mind.,forget ooo..death fit meet anyone weather na moon or Mars u reside...stop accusing people sir
Bros leave the guy. When the whole village contribute money give one dingbat make he use travel go read but instead to read he go use am marry half American half Hispanic half Nigerian come carry him mama follow am go the country, na wetin dey happen be that. He no know say village people don open IP address for him head. Hence his frustration. Him mama and wide don dey give am problem. Try understand him situation. He is not in Nigeria.
obembet:

Ride on pastor
Pastor ke? Na people like you I want make e dey mention me every morning. See fine person. No be one coward wey because he manage travel go one country made it a job to announce to nairaland with his trolling.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by anonymuz(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Which day dem go get sense for Edo state?
Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by JBoss25(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Nawao
Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2019
I don't know if you guys earn salary there embarassed You just waste your life and put your parents in sorrow
Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by xxxredttII: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2019
now thats sad

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2019
I laugh in Swahili again, when cultism was taking to the street.I know they will get to this stage someday and even get worst

1 Like

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by jericco1(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2019
just imagine, what do people gain in taking other people's lives?
Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2019
This state never still learn..

9 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2019
We have given up on Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by Quaddafi29: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2019
Cultism has become the new boko haram. Cultists waste lives with reckless abandon and when any is caught, he is set free from the back as many big shots in the land have their kids engaged in such and wouldn't want names to be named. A draconian law has to be enacted against this menace. A deadline will be set for every cultis- old, new, active, docile, to renounce openly or face atleast ten years in jail. Active niggers will have to face tougher penalties. Politicians are to blame for the recent resurgence of cultism as they contracted, mobilised and engaged them for various nefarious activities and are stil bankrolling them for future and current use. Politicians who patronise and use the influence of cash to misdirect these guys must also face the music and their positions taken away from them when found guilty of patronising them.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by Seetto: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2019
It appears killings in the south is higher than killings in the north, north attack and kill at once, south is everyday killings, from rituals to cult related killings to arm robbery attack etc.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by frozen70(f): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Only a cultist can be killed by a fellow cultist

Don't join cultism, the blood of those they kill makes them to keep killing

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by seunlayi(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Posting of pics like this is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by dreyton(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2019
They shouldn't stop at all, they should kill theirselves so our population can reduce, useless children who cause the parents pains instead of joy, everybody wan belong undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by danielck22(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2019
jericco1:
just imagine, what do people gain in taking other people's lives?
My brother, Naija tire me .
E be like say i go leave naija park go back my village ASAP...
Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by AmazingELixir: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2019
shocked

Choi Edo

Now they've ended the young man's hussle and plunged his babe back to the hunting market.

But come ooh my pipu what is it about broom and it's association with evil....just imagine he is even wielding a broom.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by amaks: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2019
What is the aim of the cultism? What does it help them achieve? What do they use it for? What are examples of rules and offenses?

Serious questions and answers please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo) by ignis: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2019
Buhari, where are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cooks Poison Family Soup, Land Couple In Hospital / Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State / Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.