Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c (2338 Views)

Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by ikewaterwater: 3:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Cee-C who also spoke during the third episode of the aired Big Brother Naija Reunion show, disclosed that she doesn't regret her relationship with Tobi.Cee-C who admitted that their relationship was double wahala, added that she doesn't regret her relationship with Tobi because she learnt and it wasn't a bad decision.Tobi on his own part admitted that it was quite an experience.  According to him, it was an experience he learnt from and also enjoyed in a way. He also disclosed that they have a good working relationship even though they don't talk much. 

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/bbnaijareunion-i-dont-regret-my-relationship-with-tobi-cee-c/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by Bizznezz: 5:19am On Mar 21, 2019
who cares
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by itspzpics(m): 5:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Lo
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by dreyton(m): 5:33am On Mar 21, 2019
This cee-c ass though lipsrsealed
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by Riele(f): 5:40am On Mar 21, 2019
hmm
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by yuanexchanger: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2019
weldone to two of you.
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by Gentleziggy(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Which one b double wahala again? Children wahala Abi?
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by tohyorsih(f): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2019
this bbn stuff never finish?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by OKorowanta: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Female and male olosho!
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by olagbola45(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2019
tohyorsih:
this bbn stuff never finish?

I dislike d show ehn sad

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by olagbola45(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Riele:
hmm
From akwa ibom?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by tohyorsih(f): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2019
olagbola45:

I dislike d show ehn sad
walahi, no be only you
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by goodnewscliff(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2019
tohyorsih:

walahi, no be only you
haters grin grin grin..leave us to be enjoying it naa
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by tohyorsih(f): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2019
goodnewscliff:
haters grin grin grin..leave us to be enjoying it naa
lovers i don leave una oo grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by sirvvy: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
I don't understand , Suddenly BB9ja news is flying all around!!

What is happening?? angry
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by Riele(f): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=olagbola45 post=76847926] From akwa ibom?[/quot

I reside there
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by olagbola45(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=Riele post=76860254][/quote]

Will likely need ur help soon
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by Riele(f): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
olagbola45:

Will likely need ur help soon

In what way?
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by olagbola45(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Riele:

In what way?

Coming soon but I don't know my way at all...been looking for help since

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by Riele(f): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
"e author=olagbola45 post=76860736]

Coming soon but I don't know my way at all...been looking for help since[/quote]"

eyah...

don't think I can be of help
Re: My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c by olagbola45(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Riele:
"e author=olagbola45 post=76860736]

Coming soon but I don't know my way at all...been looking for help since"

eyah...

don't think I can be of help

It okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 19yrs Old Model, Adut Akech, Who Is Lupita Nyongo's Look Alike. / [watch Video] Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Friend’s Wife After Service / #Bbnaija: I Saw Sperm Stain In The House – Nengi Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.