Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! (1016 Views)

Due To Popular Demands For Pictures From Ogwashi-uku Carnival / See The Blood Moon Pix: Lunar Eclipse / Lagosian Armed Robbers Demands Xmass Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by lightheart(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2010
Yeah u heard dat right!! u may recall my earlier post inquiring d cost of renting a wedding gown for my sis. Now d wedding comes up dis saturday the 11th. Now an ugly monster has reared up again in d person of the pastor of her church in port harcourt. He is now demanding they bring dia blood before they can b wedded in d church!! They (the couple) hv vehemently refused. I ask, why must they bring dia blood?? If is not dis is not a case of holding the couple to ransom, wat then is it?? After sendin out the invitations?? Fellow Nlanders, pls I solicit ur suggestions in dis case as she's goin bananas ova dis
For som reasons, I decided against puttin down d church's name here while we c how it unfolds, Bt den, I promise I aint gon'b suppressin it for long
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by impactbiz: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2010
Hello Sir,
pls and pls, don't give out the blood.
If the pastor wants some medical proves as regards the couple. Let them go 4 test and bring the results 2 d pst.
I beg u. The world we live in is not only ful of evil but evil.
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by impactbiz: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2010
Hello Sir,
If the pastor wants some medical proves as regards the couple. Let them go 4 test and bring the results 2 d pst.
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by lightheart(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2010
impactbiz:

Hello Sir,

Exactli my tots!! Even if it wia for tests, hospitals aint in short supply!! So wot do we do as d pastor is adamnant abt d weddin not holdin in his church unless d blood is provided
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2010
Pls tell them not to try it, tell ur sister to calm down, it is better the wedding do not hold, rather than caging themselve in the spiritual coven. The church can be change, simply invite a good man of God to come and administer them at the reception. Shame will be to the devil. Period
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2010
Pls tell them not to try it, tell ur sister to calm down, it is better the wedding do not hold, rather than caging themselve in the spiritual coven. The church can be change, simply invite a good man of God to come and administer them at the reception. Shame will be to the devil. Period
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by lightheart(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2010
STACYM:

Pls tell them not to try it, tell your sister to calm down, it is better the wedding do not hold, rather than caging themselve in the spiritual coven. The church can be change, simply invite a good man of God to come and administer them at the reception. Shame will be to the devil. Period

@Stacy, I concur wit u on dat, Bt any suggestions as to how one culd get d message across to the invited guests as to d change of venue?? nd in dis case, even d reception is bringin up som shit, nd we suspect d pastor of havin a hand in dis as d hall is cloz to d church
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by snowdrops(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2010
why does he need blood?

[size=18pt]Is he a vampire?[/size]

Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by Tunray: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2010
They should not give him blood oooooo!!!
There is no where in the bible that the Pastor preaches where it is stated that he must see blood before he joins them!
What is that?
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2010
lightheart:

@Stacy, I concur wit u on dat, Bt any suggestions as to how one culd get d message across to the invited guests as to d change of venue?? nd in dis case, even d reception is bringin up som poo, nd we suspect d pastor of havin a hand in dis as d hall is cloz to d church

Ok, sorry my advice is coming late, they should get a sign post indicating that the wedding venue and church is in another location. Like two persons should be there to hold the sign post and direct invitees
Goodluck
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by NET1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2010
I felt somehow depressed about my financial situation sometime early this year. My mum pestered to visit a man-of-god. Anyway, I did not object to the idea.

When I got there, (one church along stadium road, Port Harcourt) the man said that I should open my palm. I did.

After looking at my palm, he instructed me to get the following items for a once-and-for-all cleansing:

A bottle of salt
A bottle of Oil
A bottle of Water
Four padlocks
Sand from my business place, my house and from any major road in Port Harcourt - prefereably Garrison busstop or Ikwerre Road.

I got scared of the whole thing and scampered. I dont like to talk bad of men-of-god, but my mind suspected this guy.

why would he say that I should get padlock? I became afraid that he could use some mystical powers to padlock my LIFE.

Omo, na so I take run oo.

Since then, I rarely go to such places.
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
.NET:

I felt somehow depressed about my financial situation sometime early this year. My mum pestered to visit a man-of-god. Anyway, I did not object to the idea.

When I got there, (one church along stadium road, Port Harcourt) the man said that I should open my palm. I did.

After looking at my palm, he instructed me to get the following items for a once-and-for-all cleansing:

A bottle of salt
A bottle of Oil
A bottle of Water
Four padlocks
Sand from my business place, my house and from any major road in Port Harcourt - prefereably Garrison busstop or Ikwerre Road.

I got scared of the whole thing and scampered. I dont like to talk bad of men-of-god, but my mind suspected this guy.

why would he say that I should get padlock? I became afraid that he could use some mystical powers to padlock my LIFE.

Omo, na so I take run oo.

Since then, I rarely go to such places.
good for u that u realized on time. Pls let just stay clear of all these God wanabees moving everywhere looking for whom to decieve, am not suprise mathew 24-11 said it all ( and many false prophet will arise and shall decieve many) @ poster how did the wedding go?
Re: Pastor Demands Blood From Couple! by tpiah: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
impactbiz:

Hello Sir,

gbam.

(1) (Reply)

Ojuloge Holds Black Beauty Workshop / Bheerhugs Cafe Host Temisan In A Karaoke Nyte / Starboy Form Is Out Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.