Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Rivers Elders Allege Plot To Shift Results Collation To April 2 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elders Allege Plot To Shift Results Collation To April 2 (8880 Views)

INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elders Allege Plot To Shift Results Collation To April 2 by chrisxxx(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Dino98:

What people that are saying Wike used Military in 2015 don't understand is this....

In 2015, although Ameachi the then governor had decamped to APC, he didn't decamp with the state. It was himself and some of his cohorts. Now the entire Rivers state voted for GEJ(PDP) but he lost, with that anger of GEJ losing I bet u that 95% of Rivers people still voted for PDP during the gubernatorial elections.

The people of Rivers state were(are) supporting PDP but the governor of the state had decamped to APC and now wants to bring in his puppet to run a state under APC that the people are not in support of.

Ameachi if left unchecked would have forced Dakuku on Rivers people, knowing fully well Rivers people were not supporters of APC then...

So are people saying that after Rivers voted massively for GEJ(PDP), they would now turn around to vote for Ameachi(in the form of Dakuku) who stole rivers money to go help buhari??

If I am being honest, of a truth the APC supporters in Rivers state from 2015 to date have increased a little but we should stop deceiving ourselves to think that if Wike did not use the Military to checkmate Ameachi as alleged and the elections were just free and fair between Wike(PDP) and Dakuku(APC), that Dakuku would have won.

Now I am not saying Wike using the military was right but in a situation where the the people of Rivers wanted PDP but the governor was APC and was going to force himself and his party on the people of Rivers, what was the solution??

Fastforward to 2019...Rivers is still by an extremely huge margin a PDP state...but Ameachi still wants to force his party on Rivers people...and is willing to go to any length to achieve that...even killing the people u claim u want to liberate and rule.

All what u hear is happening in Rivers state, remember APC does not have a candidate in Rivers state. Just the Ameachi(flag-Amachree) led faction is supporting the AAC candidate(so he can decamp to APC after the elections) and see all that's happening. Imagine if APC actually had a candidate. Just imagine, the situation pf things in Rivers by now.
God bless you in a multiple fold.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Allege Plot To Shift Results Collation To April 2 by Cherrybae(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2019
I have been sharing what I saw for myself here but people bash, abuse me out of sentiments and emotion or hate for a particular person or party.

Our prayers should be that God should intervene in Rivers and avert any possible crisis.

How Ohakim came to power in Imo state, an unknown man will happen in Rivers.

AAC won went results on ground but people keep bashing me.

I hope same people will quite me the day this results will be announced.

Wike is gone,

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Allege Plot To Shift Results Collation To April 2 by wingmanII: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Cherrybae:
I have been sharing what I saw for myself here but people bash, abuse me out of sentiments and emotion or hate for a particular person or party.

Our prayers should be that God should intervene in Rivers and avert any possible crisis.

Wike is gone,

Your assertion defies logic and common sense.
The same APC /AAC that supposedly won have severally called for cancelation of the polls they "won"
Re: Rivers Elders Allege Plot To Shift Results Collation To April 2 by dammiecool(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Wike is gone,
i dey feel dis babe
Re: Rivers Elders Allege Plot To Shift Results Collation To April 2 by Babacele: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Wike is gone,
enough soldiers would be on stand by and war mode to ensure law and order; curtail the terrorists who had earlier shot its personnels some of who are still in the hospital recuperating.
Re: Rivers Elders Allege Plot To Shift Results Collation To April 2 by Truckpusher(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cherrybae:

Wike is gone,
Mumu girl , how market ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians At Receiving End Of Kidnapping / Bukayo Saka And His Girlfriend spotted in Qatar / 44 Years After Ironsi, Igbo Named Army Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.