Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

NGO JOBS ONLY - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NGO JOBS ONLY (14382 Views)

Apply: Six New NGO Jobs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2020
US Consulate General Recruitment

Requirements:
Experience:Two years of experience in clerical duties using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook on a daily basic is required.
Job Knowledge: Incumbent must be familiar with the safety and security aspects of airline travel in Nigeria, including applicable guidelines set by Post, U.S and Nigeria. and how to interact with Nigeria police officials and their stringent protocols of communication.

KINDLY CLICK HERE TO APPLY

BEST OF LUCK
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Recruitment

Minimum Qualifications
For G5 – 2 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 1-year relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

BEST OF LUCK
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
If you need help getting NGO jobs in Nigeria, drop a comment and we will help you. If you already work in an NGO, please share your experience.
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by joedoc44: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Uyi2017:
If you need help getting NGO jobs in Nigeria, drop a comment and we will help you. If you already work in an NGO, please share your experience.

I need help getting a NGO job in Nigeria.
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by josephinegal(f): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2020
I need an NGO job in portharcourt
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by adobuz(f): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2020
Uyi2017:

I need help o
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
joedoc44:

I need help getting a NGO job in Nigeria. I have applied several times especially for Administrative Assistant/ any other Assistant position for quite a while now, but no favorable response.

Qualification:
B.Sc
M.Sc - In view

4 years work experience.

Please note: I do not give out jobs. However you can follow this thread or go to myjobarena.com and register for latest ngo jobs.

Thanks
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
adobuz:

I need help o

What kind of help do you need?
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by adobuz(f): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Uyi2017:

What kind of help do you neoed?

In getting an NGO job.
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2020
adobuz:

In getting an NGO job.
Okay. Just religiously follow this thread...I will be posting more of Ngo jobs. Also, you can register as a job seeker at Myjobarena.com for trending Ngo jobs for graduates.
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by adobuz(f): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Uyi2017:

Okay. Just religiously follow this thread...I will be posting more of Ngo jobs. Also, you can register as a job seeker at Myjobarena.com for trending Ngo jobs for graduates.

Thank you Sir
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
adobuz:

Thank you Sir
You are welcome bro
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
The International Rescue Committee Recruitment

Qualifications
Technical diploma or degree in Social Work, Human Rights, or related degree preferred
Minimum of 1-year experience of implementing child protection programs, preferable social work or case management, in humanitarian or development settings

BEST OF LUCK
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Richdee1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Uyi2017:
The International Rescue Committee Recruitment

Qualifications
Technical diploma or degree in Social Work, Human Rights, or related degree preferred
Minimum of 1-year experience of implementing child protection programs, preferable social work or case management, in humanitarian or development settings

BEST OF LUCK

Chai see ma Field( Social work) and I never even finish school..Sebi I for use this one gather experience
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2020
Richdee1:

Chai see ma Field( Social work) and I never even finish school..Sebi I for use this one gather experience

Abi. But nor worry. Just follow this thread. Maybe you fit get jobs for UnderGs. You fit still visit myjobarena.com make you sign up there as job seeker. Na we be #1 for Ngo jobs for naija.
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by IghravweIG(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Uyi2017:

Abi. But nor worry. Just follow this thread. Maybe you fit get jobs for UnderGs. You fit still visit myjobarena.com make you sign up there as job seeker. Na we be #1 for Ngo jobs for naija.
Any available NGO work available in Delta or Benin sir? Even if its volunteering. Please link me.
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Godliness05(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2020
please I need NGO work in Ibadan even if it is volunteer 08067750537 is my number
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Available for NGO job related to ICT, lagos
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by oyefhunke(f): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
NGOs jobs in ogun state if theres any
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
IghravweIG:

Any available NGO work available in Delta or Benin sir? Even if its volunteering. Please link me.

I will let you know when I found any.

1 Like

Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Uyi2017(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Malaria Consortium Recruitment

Job City
Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Yobe

BEST OF LUCK
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by stapes(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please i need available NGO works or internship in the southwest.
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Ademolami100(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
[/quote]On the 8th of this month, Premeim times and other news platforms reported that Naira has been devalued again. Soon enough the 100,000 Naira you earn won't mean so much.

Long time ago I discovered that the fastest way to escape the instability of the Nigerian economy and currency is to partner with a foreign company and earn in hard currencies.

A company like Norland pays even higher than the local exchange rate and allows you have value for your time and effort. So much that after you convert your pay into Naira, it will be very substantial and highly valuable.

This is the time to join this great company I hope you are earning in hard currency? And I hope the exchange rate is as good as Norland pays?

Start this week plugging your finances to a foreign flow of high value income.

Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by kenclinton: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hello please i need help I want to work with an ngo in maiduguri, I heard I must have connect in the company or must have volunteered please I need help connecting to anyone working with an NGO in maiduguri right and don't care even if it's volunteer job.
Thanks.
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by kenclinton: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hello please help me with ngo jobs or volunteer in maiduguri
Uyi2017:
Malaria Consortium Recruitment

Job City
Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Yobe

BEST OF LUCK

1 Like

Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by techtechh: 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
Uyi2017:
Hi
I am interested in NGO jobs. Based in Lagos
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by zheeko: 7:22am On May 31, 2021
I am interested pls
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Xbolmax: 9:22am On May 31, 2021
Uyi2017:
If you have the intention in working with an NGO or searching for current openings in different NGOs, don't worry because I got you covered.

Below is a list of trending NGO jobs...

1) FINANCE OFFICER
ORGANIZATION: TRANSLATORS WITHOUT BORDERS
APPLY HERE:https://www.myjobarena.com/jobs/finance-officer/

2) FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
ORGANIZATION: UNDP
APPLY HERE: [url]https://www.myjobarena.com/jobs/finance-and-administrative-assistant/
[/url]

3) MONITORING AND EVALUATION ANALYST
APPLY HERE:https://www.myjobarena.com/jobs/monitoring-and-evaluation-analyst/

4) NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHT OFFICER
APPLY HERE: https://www.myjobarena.com/jobs/national-human-rights-officer/
pls I need one if you can refer
I don't care if is borno
I need a job to survive
Re: NGO JOBS ONLY by Olif(f): 9:37am On May 31, 2021
I am interested please
My location is Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9mobile Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Nnpc Is Looking For Young Graduates / HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.