Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

One Reason Why You Recieve Little Or No Traffic(organic) On Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / One Reason Why You Recieve Little Or No Traffic(organic) On Your Website (663 Views)

Aren't You Tired Of No Traffic? Getting Backlinks Is Now Easier With Ajunwa. / Can I Recieve Nigeria Adsense Payment With Payoneer? / Fully VERIFIED Paypal Business Account To Recieve/send In Nigeria Without VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Reason Why You Recieve Little Or No Traffic(organic) On Your Website by astro500: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2019
Many people today thinks blogging is an easy way to make money online. Most people jump into blogging and quit in a few months because of little or no traffic. Be aware that every successful blogger spends more time in promoting his/her posts than creating it. The main reason why you receive little or no traffic at all is because of search engines can't find your blog or they can but they simply ignore it and present older websites to searchers. If you experience this do not worry you are not alone i am an seo(SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION) expert, and this is a common issue for every new blogger. This is because your site lacks seo(SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION) seo are optimizations done on your website by seo experts that helps you rank high on google thereby driving thousands or millions of readers to your blog. it helps your blog to rank higher than older blogs. Since you have known this what are you waiting for why not contact an seo expert today to get affordable seo contact me on astropro500@gmail.com. We can work together is you have a new blog or an existing blog and want to grow your traffic. Every big blog spends money on seo to keep their website smart and optimized so seo is for everyone contact me on astropro500@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Christian Nwamba, A Nigerian Software Engineer Becomes Microsoft Developer Advo / ICT Tutors Needed In Epe / Build Credibility in Business through E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.