Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela (31268 Views)

Eguaveon Wants Victor Moses To Come Out Of Retirement For 2022 World Cup / Messi Can Quit Barca, If Catalonia Leaves Spain / Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Lovelife433(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Dozie32:
Barcelona till Death.. I joined Barça 2001,when my uncle bought me Barcelona's Jersey.
both u and ur uncle are MAD asap. CHELSEA FOR LIFE

Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by YungLasaint(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

You think that time will ever come, be honest man.
future imposible tense... I thought baifra was settled?
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by webizone(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Catalonia v Biafra
Venue: Brazil

Would sell full match tickets.

1 Like

Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by YungLasaint(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Lovelife433:
both u and ur uncle are MAD asap. CHELSEA FOR LIFE
dunno why some chealsea fans left brain dey pain dem.... Is it your club ?.... Leave them abeg we are in a free world
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Dozie32:
But we suppose get our own match(biafra).

But you actually got me thinking you know. It can be arranged outside Nigeria with Foreign born internationals with no affiliation to NFF. I think it's doable! cheesy
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Can the nigerian team match igbo players of biafra in a football match?

2 Likes

Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by YungLasaint(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2019
webizone:
Catalonia v Biafra
Venue: Brazil

Would sell full match tickets.
bros wakie wakie!!! This is now reality stop dreaming yet....
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Dino98: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Chigold101:
All this club holding back Catalan players are jokers.
Whether you hold them back or let them go play for their mother land. They are still Catalan. You can't change it.
No matter how long Madrid government holds the Catalan from becoming independent, one day in a very near future. Catalonia will be free from the shackles of Madrid.

Thinking about my mother land... Biafran...

But see as their name sweet na, CATALONIA, as opposed to BIAFRA.

So one day u hope to tell people u are from the Republic of Biafra?? cheesy cheesy

The name sounds so funny....I cannot come from a country called Biafra, it will affect my psyche.

Them go soon rush me like jollof rice

Just kidding bro.... grin grin
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Can the nigerian team match igbo players of biafra in a football match?

Very very unlikely. cheesy

Modified : Infact thinking of it again and considering asides talent, some other factors like preparedness, logistics etc. It is impossible! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by jordyspices: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
That means biafra can organise friendlies to ipob una don win for this one
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Iykesmooth: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Ceekay212:
And what will you be doing inside the room??

This is the internet age

I'll use your money to make money while working online
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by UgoManchester(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2019
It Has been Pique's Dream to have a Catalonia Republic and reprensenting them in football har been his ultimate joy. Hopefully, Catalonia Republic will come to exist officially just like Biafra one day

3 Likes

Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by webizone(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2019
YungLasaint:
bros wakie wakie!!! This is now reality stop dreaming yet....
Lol, I'm a businessman and I know a good business when I see one, dream or not.

Meanwhile, choi! So every glory wey Spain dey chop nah for Catalonia body?
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by UgoManchester(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Ceekay212:
And what will you be doing inside the room??
yahoo Stuffs na
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by webizone(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Dino98:

So one day u hope to tell people u are from the Republic of Biafra?? cheesy cheesy

The name sounds so funny....I cannot come from a country called Biafra, it will affect my psyche.

Accepted. I would have been surprised if it sounded beautiful to you. It wasn't coined from your native tongue.

1 Like

Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Iykesmooth: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2019
miqos02:
2months is too long for 100% turnover

Cmon bro that's a fair deal

There aren't many businesses one can start in Nigeria with 200k and generate 100k profit in its first two months

If so most people would already be millionaires
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Iykesmooth: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2019
olagbola45:

Tell me something

Pm to know more
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:
[s][/s]
Biafra will never come. We will defend Nigeria with our blood

Shame on you
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Isomerizm(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Dozie32:
Barcelona till Death.. I joined Barça 2001,when my uncle bought me Barcelona's Jersey.
Okay.
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by ebilomaofficial1: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmm the Nnamdi kanu of Spain
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by LastSurvivor11: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Dino98:

For your mind you just made sense right??
How does Venezuela, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, kazastan, etc sounds to you, mumu people everywhere shaa
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shame on you

Next time, take the second element i.e [/s] and put it after his last word/fullstop. That will strike out his rubbish like this Zombie
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Dino98: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

For your mind you just made sense right??
How does Venezuela, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, kazastan, etc sounds to you, mumu people everywhere shaa

grin grin

So all the places u mentioned now, are not better than Biafra??

Besides I say I dey joke na...person no fit play with una??
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Ceekay212: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Iykesmooth:

This is the internet age

I'll use your money to make money while working online
nice deflection
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by olagbola45(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Pm to know more

Drop me ur num
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Iykesmooth: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
olagbola45:

Drop me ur num

Zero seven zero three three eight four five eight seven six
Re: Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela by Iykesmooth: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
wiseone28:
And if you fail to double the money what will be the consequences?

You get hanged by the balls

I will gladly follow u to the police station

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey / Lionel Messi Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics (Photos) / Super Eagles Player Ahmed Musa Visits IDP Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.