Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos (61192 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos by ubee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
decatalyst:
The person using phone to snap, what will that picture do for her on his/her phone?

I use to wonder why people keep gory pictures and videos on their phones.
In as much as i condemn these continued barbaric methods we use in this country when "alleged" robbers or criminals are caught where they are tortured and brutalised and set on fire, I think it's important for pictures of those acts to be taken so that we as a people should keep up to date the extent to which our morals and sense of humanity has degenerated.

Acts like this one prove why we are not much better than beasts of the field in this country.
If in 2019 we civilians are still torturing, setting ablaze and executing alleged criminals, then we are not ready to come to the light and advance as a people and as a country.
Re: Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos by kristo123: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hope this is not a case of blackmail, good thing he wasn't burnt alive...

This country I don't know were we are heading anymore our moral compass has shifted for the worse...

This country one has to be very careful with everything you do good or bad.

If Dem slap run,

if a security agent demand money from you give it to them even if it is your last cash,

if you someone is in need of help just Waka your way before them call you ritualist or kidnapper and end up becoming a victim of mob attack,
Re: Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos by Shhhh01(f): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
CastedDude:
A man who is alleged to be an informant to kidnappers in Rivers state, was severely dealt with after being apprehended yesterday.

The suspect popularly known as ‘Osieke’, who is also a bus driver at Elele park, was nabbed by ONELGA Security, Planning and Advisory Committee (OSPAC) in Rivers State.

It was gathered that the suspect who’s accused of giving out information to kidnappers – was beaten mercilessly at the office of the security agency as residents gathered in their numbers to watch.

He was later handed over to the police for further investigation and possible prosecution.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/informant-to-kidnappers-stripped-naked-and-beaten-to-pulp-after-being-nabbed-in-rivers-photos.html

Why are u hiding his brocus? Please let him be disgraced completely. From now on all yall posting naked kidnappers, robbers, rapists etc, please do not hide their john thomas pls/ let us see the size. Hian
Re: Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos by seangy4konji: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oh boy see beating??

Dem go like beating for that aide maybe na why all of dem deh blend for small age.
Re: Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos by Ominimercy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
.Nawaooo
Re: Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos by Nebuchadnezzar1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
As d secretary of d comments readers association of Nigeria (CRAN), PLS I advise that you make your comments as brief as possible so we can read it and move on to d next one, thanks..
Re: Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos by Sluvist(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
montumonami:
you've never been a victim of kidnap. smiley
Yes of course, i haven't and i pray that even my enemy should not fall into kidnappers den. But i still see that nudity as offensive, they can kill him if they like but that unclothedness is my problem.
Re: Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos by ikennaj44: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2019
What's the purpose of putting men unclad While women garther to watch for fun ?
Men Who urinate in the public Will not see anything wrong because they are already victims at thé hands of their Mother Who train them to urinate in thé public from childhood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.