Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle (16760 Views)

List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by Southwest2023: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2019
PDP with criminal minds.
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by Basic123: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2019
this is why I like PDP.
APC that owns the majority is yet to hold any meeting.
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by Indispensable85(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
I'm laughing at those who think we're still in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by senatordave1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gboy101:
if they can get just 10 APC Senators, they can hijacked and get the PDP Senate President and upturned everything. they should go for closed ballot.
Security will be outside waiting for them
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by senatordave1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Indispensable85:
This time around,buhari or adams will be inside the assembly during the election
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by senatordave1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Indispensable85:
This time around,buhari or adams will be inside the assembly during the election.
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by Gboy101: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
senatordave1:
Security will be outside waiting for them
waiting for who?
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by Starraysfarm8: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
nwadiuko1:
whats this obsession with Igbo?
nna onye melu unu ihea?
u deh mind those fools. lolZz
One thing is the smart APC guys knws is that PDP will determine who will emerge as SP having such number of senators on their side.
its a give and take. A repeat of 2015 scenario.
But for me minus Ahmed lawal any of the other two can become the SP.
Ahmed is a core buharists.It will give room for the legislative to be pocketed by FG.
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by Indispensable85(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
senatordave1:

This time around,buhari or adams will be inside the assembly during the election.

I just dey mock them! Anybody who believes that 2015 rubbish will repeat is a clown.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by plana1: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
kimpossible13:
Nigerian politicians are so damn selfish. they not meeting over the problem with the economy but over how to perfect their stealing arrangements. smh
If they don't have a stable and competent leadership, how will they bring about the legislation that would effect the economic positively. Besides, politics is a game of interest.
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by Elijahnonso1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
Instead of the 33 senators from SE&SS to support orji uzo kalu or ben uwajumogu to emerge the president, they will trade it for dsp cos ekweremadu can cash to carry
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Its time to outgrow tribal slur and grow up
Tell them and you're not excluded either
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by tuniski: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Igbo nor get stake in PDP again.

I thought PDP Na South East party
Pdp is national party the only national party in Nigeria our own GOP.
Whosoever PDP Supports in the NASS leadership contest will win except APC comes with only one candidate for each office.
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by tuniski: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Elijahnonso1:
Instead of the 33 senators from SE&SS to support orji uzo kalu or ben uwajumogu to emerge the president, they will trade it for dsp cos ekweremadu can cash to carry

PDP must not support OUK in fact they should work against him.
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by ubongokon(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
APC SENATORS SHOULD STOP GOJE AT ALL COST , HE IS PDP PUPPETS
Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by Honor10: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Igbo nor get stake in PDP again.

I thought PDP Na South East party

lolz, those one? everybody use and dump them ni, it will continue until they get sense

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle by Honor10: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Its time to outgrow tribal slur and grow up
shut ur mouth, will u av say dz, if it is the other way round?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze: Ndigbo Won’t Support Nigeria’s Break-up / #ENDSARS Panel: How Police Tried To Cover Up Shooting Of Protesters At Lekki / Simi To Nigerian Government: How Much Can You Steal? How Much Can You Spend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.