Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Need Help Oo Anyone Know A Good Shipping Company From USA To Nigeria Delta - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help Oo Anyone Know A Good Shipping Company From USA To Nigeria Delta (310 Views)

Need A Good Shipping Agent In China / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / Who Knws A Good Shipping Agent From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

I Need Help Oo Anyone Know A Good Shipping Company From USA To Nigeria Delta by Streethelper: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Abeg please serious need of a good courier service that can ship from us to nigeria directly mostly delta state please please please I need it urgently and anyone recommend one for me and also the shipping cost and duration of shipping thank you so much appreciate
Re: I Need Help Oo Anyone Know A Good Shipping Company From USA To Nigeria Delta by booblacain(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2019
I doubt that you will get any reputable company that will ship from US directly to Niger Delta. Most of them will ship to Lagos. Look for fynestboy here in Nairaland, he might be able to help.

Re: I Need Help Oo Anyone Know A Good Shipping Company From USA To Nigeria Delta by Streethelper: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2019
booblacain:
I doubt that you will get any reputable company that will ship from US directly to Niger Delta. Most of them will ship to Lagos. Look for fynestboy here in Nairaland, he might be able to help.

Thanks sir plz send me a link to him
Re: I Need Help Oo Anyone Know A Good Shipping Company From USA To Nigeria Delta by booblacain(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Streethelper:

Thanks sir plz send me a link to him

Search Fynestboi in NL search.

Learn A Skill / Please Help Me Win Some Steem In This Steem Giveaway / New Diesel Generator 7.5kva For Sale

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7