Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,660 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh (12219 Views)

Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. / Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by Daeylar(f): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by okwusdidi: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
I wonder the guy that would want to marry her, assuming she wants to remarry, after all this ranting. That man must be strong o. This kind of woman can make a man's life miserable.
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by hybridblood07(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sometimes it's love that makes men marry unworthy women hoping they will change in the future.
Ejimagifty:
I have no pity for Churchill or whatever his name is. Out of millions of Nigerian women, a mentally deranged Tonto Dike is all he could settle for. A woman that thrives in controversies and an equally aggressive feminist. No sane man will marry a character like Tonto with her obvious mental imbalance and lack of respect for men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by isahsalee: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Come, what's the problem with this girl? is she only the single mother out there?, no single day without of complaint of about the estranged husband or the other.

She should learn fast on how to live a single mother after all, God did not create everybody on earth to enjoy good marriage life. However, there're other good things she's enjoying but, others don't.
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by isahsalee: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
okwusdidi:
I wonder the guy that would want to marry her, assuming she wants to remarry, after all this ranting. That man must be strong o. This kind of woman can make a man's life miserable.

Yes of course, fine for nothing, Delilah kind of woman.
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by MightySparrow: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
The kind thing wey Olakunle do dis woman wey dey make am wail like this gidi gan o. Make somebody beg am now, ehn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by Frankbaro(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
And who's more worthless than Tonto Dike? She should learn to ignore herself first.
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by Donjazzy12(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Tonto Dikeh who is still firing shots, has disclosed that she is now learning the act of ignoring worthless men and their lies. According to the actress, so many beautiful things are happening in her life and she is keen on securing the bag. Read the post from Tonto Dikeh on learning the act of ignoring worthless men below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/im-learning-the-act-of-ignoring-worthless-men-tonto-dikeh/

I have nothing to say about the curse known as Tonto Dike as it is very clear that she is stark raving mad! But I will eternally curse and disparage any idiotic man who makes the eternal mistake of marrying Tonto Dike, that man will destroy his generation permanently!

This is me making an appeal to the relevant authorities to as a matter of urgency remove the poor boy Andre from this evil woman or else one day, we will wake UO to hear that she has committed suicide and taken the boy along with her!

Tonto Dike is not mentally sound
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by slimdamatrix1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
I'm so over hearing anything about her.

Next please!
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by Gentleziggy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
She is an evil woman
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by DerideGull(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Tonto Dikeh who is still firing shots, has disclosed that she is now learning the act of ignoring worthless men and their lies. According to the actress, so many beautiful things are happening in her life and she is keen on securing the bag. Read the post from Tonto Dikeh on learning the act of ignoring worthless men below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/im-learning-the-act-of-ignoring-worthless-men-tonto-dikeh/

This waste pipe started learning the act of ignoring worthless men a day too late. The water has already gone under the bridge.
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by seangy4konji: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Your cup of kunu,zobo,lacasera,coke,agnojedi am ogidiga..

Snake park wellakeni see front jor
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by tsinzu: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Is there anyone more worthless than Tonto herself?
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by olaswim: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Isn't she knows same thing applies to her .. yeye
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by bizhop01: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
She look just like Japanese toy,
Retire prostitute.
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by Denikayan: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
It this girl suck person, he go sweet die

Am Cummin......
Re: I'm Learning The Act Of Ignoring Worthless Men - Tonto Dikeh by Island01: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2019
MrFuckallday:
Lol I been reading this hoe rant for a couple days now nonstop? She's definitely pained out her guts already, maybe she should write a book and vent once and for all. We don't care

I greeet you bro.... fediboy

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO / D'banj Launches Koko Mobile / Nigerian Actor Olayiwola Rasaq (ojopagogo) And Wife Welcomes New Baby(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.