Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Achieve Your Dreams With Less Resources (high Productivity) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Achieve Your Dreams With Less Resources (high Productivity) (225 Views)

Nigeria, Saudi Arabia Can Work Together To Achieve Oil Market Stability — Kachi / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / Achieve Your Dreams With Our Stress Free Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve Your Dreams With Less Resources (high Productivity) by Saltoflife: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2019
To the glory of God our FREE online courses are still ongoing.

Week 1: secrets of 24/7 SALES
Week 2: Strategy of Social media sales.
Week 3: Skills to male instant money in Nigeria
Week 4: How to create generational wealth

And now week 5. (Sunday 24th March 2019)
PRINCIPLES of doing more with less.

This week i will xray why your productivity is low and hiw you can boost it.

I will teach the automation of our lifestyle to get us to our desired financial end.

I'm sure you've heard that smart work is the key and not hard work only, right but it's productivity that ensures you work smart.

I will as well explain how productivity removes waste and helps you make tons of money.

All these are free.
Contact the number on my bio.
Or click the link.

My name is Blessing Kolawole
I'm the salt of life.

Re: How To Achieve Your Dreams With Less Resources (high Productivity) by Saltoflife: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Activities are always a waste of time. Productivity is better and this may or may not involve activities.

Join the train...it's free for Sunday.
WhatsApp only

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me / How to buy cheap data / Here Is Why Fieldinsight Is The Best Partner You'll Ever Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.