Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

This Is Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Nigeria (417 Views)

NTA: Obama Is Nigeria's Minister Of 'eployment', Shittu Is President / Where Is Nigeria Labour Congress When U Need Them / How Nairaland Is Nigeria's Version Of GOOGLE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Nigeria by abatobi(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Good day house, sincerely I don't know what else we need to do in this nation again.
An incidence happened that I heard of which I will like everyone to air their view on.
It was last week in a small street somewhere in osun state Nigeria that some youth decide to beat some of the electricity company workers for the reason best known to them. Not that am supporting the action but was surprise to hear that because of this incident that the electricity company decided to cease the light of more than 6 local government area for more than a week now.
I thought we were told that the electricity company are now privately owned so this kept me surprise with the actions this company are embarking on. I think as a private company they should use the security operative s to arrest the perpetrators of the disdain act as the case may be.
Why would a private entity decide to cease one of the major necessity that life is hinge on? The hospitals,schools, private business are being deprive of light because some youth beat some of their workers and yet they will still expect those local government being deprive to pay at the end of the month. Please Nigerians I think it is high time we put a stop to all this or what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Male Graduate Who Does The Uncommon / Germany Vs Canada: Talking Racism, Education, Job Opportunities And Language / White Supremacist Attacks San Diego Synagogue, One Person Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.