Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Kaka Quote - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kaka Quote (960 Views)

Kaka Biography And Lifestyle. / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Ronaldinho Vs Kaka Vs Thierry Henry, Who Is Better? / Did Kaka Truly Deserve A Red Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaka Quote by RuuDie(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2007
AC Milan's Brazilian superstar Kaka believes Manchester United have overtaken Arsenal as the Premiership's most stylish side.
The 25-year-old got a first-hand look at Sir Alex Ferguson's men on Tuesday as his side crashed 3-2 at Old Trafford in a thrilling Champions League semi-final first leg.
Kaka was arguably the star of the show with a first-half brace, but he saw enough of United to convince him they would not look out of place at Rio's famous Maracana.
'I watch the Premiership and I see Manchester United in England as the most Brazilian-like in their style,' he told the Daily Telegraph.
'Obviously, Ronaldo and Rooney are very skilful, but they all play well with the ball on the floor.
'They play the passing game. They did not use any long balls against us.
'People always say that Arsenal play a Brazilian style of football, but I think Manchester United are more Brazilian in their way of playing than the Arsenal players are.'
Re: Kaka Quote by loyika(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2007
Thats why the Mancs could beat us home and away right!?

Have we ever played against AC Milan (need to check to confirm this undecided), he should ask his brothers at Inter what we did to them way back when, if not he should ask his Brazilian brother how it was when he was at Juve and Arsenal beat them

He should ask his cousin Crapista which part of Brazil he is from, cause we at Arsenal are still trying to source out where in Brazil he comes from (the Crappy side)

Wait a minute When did Kaka become an authority shocked Next time the Brazilian team play an International game at the Emirates, i hope they pour Itching powder in his shorts grin grin

Is he giving a hint to his bosses that he wants to come to England grin If they lose Kaka after losing Sheva, how in heavens name will Milan ever find a goal. Hey we can loan them our own brilliant Brazilian Crapi!? Errr sorry i meant Baptista grin

Kaka concentrate on getting to the Uefa Cl final, and stop gushing, AC will not sell you grin

cool GOONER 89

(1) (Reply)

Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? / The Way Forward For Nigerian Football / Guinea Match: Mikel, Enyama And Osaze Ganged Up Against Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.