Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students (26194 Views)

Police Storm Kidnappers’ Den In Bauchi, Rescue 16 Victims / Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) / Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by danielck22(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
Chai
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9024600_cos4_jpeg815205a32b4c7c0b4ee48c795c286c7b
Bring this poor girl to my house let me treat her before she dies.

I really feel for her.
Her young & fresh laps are already turning white due to lack of red blood cells.

Bring her here let me pump my blood into her system free of charge.
I am a universal donor. grin
Chaiiii, My fellow Nigerian
Na wetin de ur mind b dis
Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by usoroakpan(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by meccuno: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
What a school.
Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by puretayo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
So you need permission to slap him?
TroubleMaker47:

I just wan slap u
Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by MOHSHESHI(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
Chai

I really feel for her.
Her young & fresh laps are already turning white due to lack of red blood cells.

lol u kno criox oooo Mr. Universe
Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by Xbursta(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
Chai

I really feel for her.

cheesy
LuciferSinless:
Chai

I really feel for her.

Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by vioment: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
They should be careful not to make it a community vs security forces issue. Them no go ever do something, plan am well, do am well.

If we were wise, they should get the map and terrain around rsut, then install cameras everywhere, put finger print and eye scan in front of every building, so that if someone is on the premises and didn't check in, then that person could be arrested if caught. You have to commit this measures for 2 to 3 years for me i say 8 years. You have to go this route or something similar, because the aim is not to force current and earlier members to quit, but to make their activities docile and minimized; the aim is to give repentant members a way out and make new students not think the cultist have a higher hand on learning grounds.

First things first, make all students give their finger prints, photos, eye scan, and even blood sample, that can be decoded and spread to data centers around naija. Then make students sign an undertaking of cult activities on or off campus especially when intimidation is involved. This should be the 1st thing any student can do before they get started for any semester.

As for members in essential places like clinics, eke stations, govt positions, etc; just prove to them their involvement and begin seizing their finances and assets; As for students who have been cautioned and but want to be repeat offenders, just expel them and make them go only to trade school or long term jail, because those types of people are natural evil people, they won't be a benefit to the society anyway, and higher education is definitely not for them.

To be continued, make i handle oda tins.
Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2019

That's why I rep ABSU

Policemen can not just storm the school premises . You can arrest anybody you want outside the Campus but inside,you must get official clearance
Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by sapeleboi(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
Chai

I really feel for her.

Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by ralmix(m): 5:25am On Mar 22, 2019
Maw4ker
LuciferSinless:
Chai

I really feel for her.

Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by neutral2000: 5:58am On Mar 22, 2019
God save us
Re: Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students by Orlatunday11(m): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2019
WE NEED MALE WORKERS 1OR2 IN OUR BUILDING BLOCK INDUSTRY (WONDERFUL GOD ) IN ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE.
SERIOUS MINDEND GUY OR MAN. NOT SMOKER/DRUNKER
FREE ACCOMODATION AVAILABLE
CAL/MSG O8106503222

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Pirates Hijacking European Vessels In Lagos (pic) / Pregnant Teenager Drinks Poison In Lagos, Blames Grandma In Suicide Note / Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.