Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Bbnaija Reunion: "I Don't Regret Choosing Tobi As A Partner" - Ceec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: "I Don't Regret Choosing Tobi As A Partner" - Ceec (646 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Psquare: "I Don't Regret Choosing My Wife & Kids Over My Brothers" - Peter (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: "I Don't Regret Choosing Tobi As A Partner" - Ceec by onyi25(f): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
During the Big brother naija 2018 reunion which started few days ago, former housemates Cee-c and Tobi opened up on what they thought about the other.

Recall, the duo were once lovers and inseparable when the show was on but unfortunately towards the end of the show, the feelings turned into animosity.

During the reunion show, Ceec said she does not regret having picked Tobi as her partner when she did.

Tobi also stated that the two don't talk much except for when they are on a project together...

See more here-> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/03/bbnaija-reunion-i-dont-regret-choosing.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch David Oyelowo Interview With Trevor Noah On The Daily Show / Nigerian Couple Cover Their Body With Local Moimoi Leaf in New Photoshoot. Pics / Timi Dakolo Calls Out COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Sex With Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.