Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju (27719 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by ComeAndobo: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
What amazes me is that Igbo people call yoruba traitors but here is Charly boy that betrayed his yoruba partner and left him to rot in jail. People in the comment section are calling Charly boy smart.

No hope for naija with people like this.

1 Like

Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Paul112(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Deji swegbe don do
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by seangy4konji: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Deji d mumu..

Break dance small small

Sharing formula causing trouble since d days of abija
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Masterclass32: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
So all this Charly boy gra gra no reach him heart. He don chop clean mouth, while Deji is there mouthing off.

1 Like

Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Realcash224(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is what you get when you feel u are on the same level with your grandfather
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
kamecu:

these are pictures of me wearing them

Beautiful hairy legs. Are you Igbo?
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by DerideGull(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Olamsoh:
BREAKING: New Zealand's Prime Minister announces a gun buyback scheme and bans sale of assault and semi-automatic guns starting from today.

She is an idiotic fool. When the main terrorists are set to terrorize, they have been forewarned that nobody will challenge them until the armed police officers arrived. Liberals are supporters of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by bhest(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
You should be asking how you can source for sense.

1 Like

Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by DerideGull(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kellibae:
Why are YORUBAS so full of hate?

Tribalism!!!!

1 Like

Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by DerideGull(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Okuda:
charly bOy is a Bastard!

I guess it takes one deluded bastard to recognize another. What does your post make you?
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Orpe7(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
See as deji dey look with envy
Probably has been vying for areafadas position
Besides no be today money don scatter group
Maintain, plantain boyz, psquare etc
No deji should chill and drink water to his prison beans as areafada don chop the bread
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
kamecu:

thank you. they are selling for N9500 only
Holy Mother of Christ!
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by hadjipapiey(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Deji is beginning to see what he bargained, maybe on the wrong side doh.

He should go learn more.. Goofball undecided
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
kamecu:

No, i am not

you are. Yorubas don't have such smooth legs.
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Ategberoson(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kellibae:

just go and read yesterday thread and see how Igbo love everyone

you can't plant mango and expect to harvest Onion. na wetin you sow you will reap
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by BafanaBafana: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

This Deji of a guy has similar insanity traits as kemi Olunloyo
Add Buba Galadima too
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Aystarz: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Imortal001:
Mellow for this sweet breaking dance music? deji is about to do the moon walk on u.
No time to mellow!

You get Joor . Let the Canary continue singing o jare.
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Activist in Nigeria grin they only care about their pocket. Reason why they are all political activist.
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by EokehBlooz: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by emezuo17: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kellibae:
. My dear, iam a full blooded Igbo man, if really Charley boy collected money from apc or any politician to betray there cause, then he is a disgrace to the great justice chukwudifu oputa his father and his family
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by EokehBlooz: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
In the name of the Fada,
Son= Deji,
And the... HOLY DOLLARS!
Re: ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju by Kellibae(f): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
emezuo17:
. My dear, iam a full blooded Igbo man, if really Charley boy collected money from apc or any politician to betray there cause, then he is a disgrace to the great justice chukwudifu oputa his father and his family

Does APC have money..
It's nigeria money full stop!..they are criminals kudos to Charly boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election / PDP Slams INEC's Decision To Extend Deadline For Party Primaries / Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.