Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results (30311 Views)

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Purej: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
All this wuruwuru wey Inec dey do so

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by ifyalways(f): 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Go Wike cheesy

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by gift2xl: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rivers result b like dis.

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by david22uu(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
i see another shift in JAMB examination
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by banio: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rivers next governor is Awara of AAC.

Signed sealed and delivered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by bizhop01: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
WHAT KIND OF ELECTION IS THIS?
is like the first time Nigeria is conducting election, every thing goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Kenmatt(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Honestly, I have made the points clear among any body that cares to listen to me.

This election was the most credible that INEC deserves a pat on the back.

APC wins where APC should win.

PDP wins where PDP should win

They share the vote where they should share the vote.

But the working tool is the margin each party uses to win where it wins.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
nice many pdp voters , observers and lawyers would have left for Easter holidays good strategy
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Samunique(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Qunu: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Okay... Wicked Wike must smell pepper...

2015 he wrote manual result 1,400,000 votes... 2019 Ameachi change am for the criminal and he's struggling to get 600,000 votes... PDP is a party of looters and election riggers

Which candidate is your father Amaechi projecting. If not for looting, what does Amaechi stand to gain in Rivers.
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Hikiz66: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by 9jabull: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
AAC/Amechi is postponing their fail to know if they can have chance to maneuver the will of Rivers people but they have failed.
if they like they should put it may 29th or December Wike must win because his Nwaike(strong man) with his peoples support.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by tutuonye: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
April 13 abi April 2-5 i don't understand this whole drama INEC is doing in Rivers State with APC. Why April when we still have many free days in March?
We wait to see but Rivers people would resist imposition of an unpopular candidate whose party has no physical office in the state, no campaign bill board or posters,. Amechi endorsed that his former driver called Awara Biokpomabo two days to election day, the boy's few posters were pasted on Friday and he had no time left for any campaign , no electorate ab-inition knew AAC logo only for APC to cry to high roof to who cares how their "Bombay" won a working governor Wike in a core PDP state.
Wao! I :didn't know before now that electoral victory could be such cheap and effortless.
(Ojukwu EBC writes from PH)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by otokx(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Samunique:
And people will continue to suffer the blockage of Aba road till April 5th ? undecided

Its like the road has been opened.
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Amuocha: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
princewillzs:

You can't draw a conclusion like this because both led the party at different political atmosphere. Chief John Oyegun led the party when people were tired of PDP and wanted a change while Oshiomole is leading when the people are becoming more politically enlightened to know that it's not all about party but the individual representing the party.

I feel like reporting your comment to the MOD for some reason. I dont know why? grin
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Samunique(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
otokx:

Its like the road has been opened.
No, just one part, I was passing there as I typed the post u quoted .

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Commander0: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Awara the kingslayer is a goal smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Cletus77(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Okay... Wicked Wike must smell pepper...

2015 he wrote manual result 1,400,000 votes... 2019 Ameachi change am for the criminal and he's struggling to get 600,000 votes... PDP is a party of looters and election riggers

Stop being pained
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Cherrybae(f): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
I have shared it earlier here on NL, there will be a supplementary elections in Rivers and based on results on ground, AAC is leading

Forget that AAC went to court or called for cancellation, those are mere formalities.

All parties has moles in INEC and at the mean time Wike knows he lost in the results collated and now banking on the supplementary elections.

People only comment on sentiment and emotions for getting that this Nigeria. The FG already perfected all plans for a state of emergency in the event of any violence or crisis after results are announced .

Let's wait for the deal day.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by kcnwaigbo: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Cherrybae:
I have shared it earlier here on NL, there will be a supplementary elections in Rivers and based on results on ground, AAC is leading

Forget that AAC went to court or called for cancellation, those are mere formalities.

All parties has moles in INEC and at the mean time Wike knows he lost in the results collated and now banking on the supplementary elections.

People only comment on sentiment and emotions for getting that this Nigeria. The FG already perfected all plans for a state of emergency in the event of any violence or crisis after results are announced .

you go de alright las las
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by DerideGull(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amuocha:
PDP is a goal...

Under Oshiomole' s leadership, APC has lost more States than in Chief John Oyegun era grin

This has nothing to do with chairman of party but the president of the Nigeria, a.k.a shithole.
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Legendguru: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
okay
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Ganamustgo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
SantiRAMBO:
INEC is actually proving to be independent..
This should be the best general elections we've experienced in this country since 1999 not when PDP write results before elections.. Lol

You're proving to everyone on nairaland that your brain is as useless as the P in psychology.

Oniranu.
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

INEC already announced last week that they will hold supplementary elections in 6 lga so kini big deal? 21 state constituency results have already been announced and the AAC did not win any shishi.Better brace up and face reality.Whats more your imaginary hope of cancelation of the Obio akpor LG results is dead on arrival
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by slivertongue: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
INEC SUD CONTINUE THEIR BREAK DANCE BUT THEY WILL FAIL. RIVERS STATE AINT ZAMFARA STATE WHERE D PEOPLE ARE INDIFFERENT
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by Kokaine(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Inec pay me my money for spo.
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by pessotto(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
uniqUN:
I honestly do not understand why they are making this a do-or-die affair. Rivers is a PDP state. The closest explanation is that the APC are fighting back as a result of bruised ego. I'm all for a PDPless state but there's no way that is happening in THIS election in Rivers.

This is very apt and well put.
APC "must" not win all the states.
And b4 any1 says APC is not on the ballot, the person should think carefully.

I strongly believe that in a Free and Fair election in Rivers State presently, the incumbent will win by a landslide.

My 2 Cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by robosky02(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
uniqUN:
I honestly do not understand why they are making this a do-or-die affair. Rivers is a PDP state. The closest explanation is that the APC are fighting back as a result of bruised ego. I'm all for a PDPless state but there's no way that is happening in THIS election in Rivers.
Re: INEC Announces Dates For Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results by badostic: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
darealbabe:
This looks like a mischievous ploy by the opposition to bid time and do all the manipulations they can.
Even a blind man can see clearly that Wike is the winner of this election.
Anything outside this is daylight robbery and the consequences will be very dire.

You will be the first to be consume this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] / Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.