Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,632 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views (68856 Views)

Male Students Of Fed Poly Nekede Objects As A Woman Contests For SUG Presidency. / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / UNIZIK Uses Electronic Voting In SUG Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
UNICAL na school? #teamunilag

Only a petty-minded person will say this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by Acedave1(m): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
by 2027 ds guy go dey contest for buhari post
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by usoroakpan(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by Xtfield(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
luketheman:
SUG Elections Campaigning Has Gone To Another Level

This guy is giving away free views at a viewing center in Malabor, Unical just because of SUG elections, he is also giving away 50% discount on hair cuts.
This guy suppose come run for President.
Vote buying aka trader moni
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by JonRiseOfficial(m): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2019
So na only football we go watch for malabo republik? My pin de my pocket come collect am nah if u de help me pay school fee
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by nextnear(m): 1:55am On Mar 22, 2019
oliidell:
This one go thief SUG money.
because you are a thief.
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by neutral2000: 5:54am On Mar 22, 2019
Speechless
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by Awaja(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2019
And people on ground says he may win ,make rn enjoy
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by OyinO: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2019
I though all Naija youths have lost their senses and goodness because of the endemic corruption widespread upon the land of Nizoiria but from some of the comments above, I've been proved dead wrong.
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by Socialsunny14(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
I no dis guy confidence, he is a fellow law student 400L-500L
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by lacasera14(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hope you've eaten this morning. I can perceive hunger.
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by EngrKem: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2019
During my Election in school, I floated a FOUNDATION that takes care of ladies hair for free,manicure and pedicure, general body beauty saloon, guys couild go for pedicures and body massage and facials!
My Opponent very beautiful and fair girlfriend called me one day that she wanted to meet me! I said why and was very sceptical and at first refused to go but she persisted. After I told my team, Coded security was provided around the area I choose in case of a hit on me.
The charming babe was already there and told me directly that i should relax that she wanna work for my victory and I said WHAT! Easy way to die. She laughed so hard and kissed me! And she said I have won so many with my charisma including herself that she will work hard to turn over 80% female votes to my favour! Omo I couldn't believe my ears! I asked her why and her price and why should I trust her! Omo this girl started kissing me again oooooO!! Hey and I used one eye to scan around behold my security were all shocked,some came so close to be sure. I put my hand where I knew she could refuse but she smiled and said she loved it. I stood up and took my leave!! Omo this babe sent an sms to me to say since I doubted her,by monday I won't doubt her again! We met on Friday oooO! Omo b4 monday the girl had already taken my campaign to every nooks and cranny of the campus!! I became so popular that guys were told by there girl friends to vote for me or risk breakup!! Some lecturers were amazed with the gist!! That was how I bacame number 1 oooO!! My opponent was now calling for an emergency meeting, not for the election again but for me to return his girlfriend! He said "I can't loose my election to u and my girlfriend to same person". Omo I didn't collect ur girlfriend oooO! Envoys were coming to meet me ooO not because of election again but because of the girl ooO! Omo this life ehn!
Re: Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views by Colelee: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
who be this 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class / Covenant University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.