Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Here's All You Need To Know About Ogun State Orientation Camp Sagamu - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Here's All You Need To Know About Ogun State Orientation Camp Sagamu (5146 Views)

Starboy Charging Centre Spotted In Ondo State Orientation Camp Today. Photos / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's All You Need To Know About Ogun State Orientation Camp Sagamu by umahi88(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Today am going to share all I know about Ogun state NYSC orientation Camp Sagamu. The camp is located along Ibanda – Lagos express road and it’s not far from Sagumu junction.

Ogun state orientation camp known as 5-star camps has proved over the years to be a real 5 stars camp. The camp actually happened to be one of the best camps in Nigeria (saying out of experience). It is coordinated by Mrs Josephine Bakare, she is more than a mother. Her humility and care is everything and she knows how and when to give out instructions and also carry out instructions.

Sagamu camp infrastructure and management are pure and the mode of operation is super. To crown it all, the official and none official staffs are the best I have seen so far. Am not praising it because I camped there during my time, instead, I’m saying what I know very well.

Read also: Reasons Why You Should Report to NYSC Orientation Camp on Time

Ogun State camp basically has all that it takes to make a camp a lively place to stay and enjoy the 21days of orientation exercise.

To be frank, when I received my call-up letter state that I was deployed to camo at Sagamu, I was like, how will life be in the camp because I haven’t stayed in a campground before. But to my greatest surprise, as soon as I uploaded my state of deployment on social media, people were like, innocent you are very lucky to be posted to Ogun state. Such warm welcome and goodwill made me have a rest of mind. At least am going to a camp well known with good recommendations.......Continue reading:https://centwill..com/2019/03/heres-all-you-need-to-know-about-ogun-state-orientation-camp-sagamu.html

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp / List Of Institutions Who Have Released Approved Senate List - 2019 A Updated / Tentative Date For Batch C 2012 P.O.P Is 10-oct-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.