Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (36480 Views)

Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) / Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin / Lady Stabs Her Roommate After Stealing From Her In Nnamdi Azikiwe University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Optional09:
There were times that thought!

I wouldn’t last for long

Now I think I am able

To carry on.

change is gonna come

A lauryn hill/fugees fan you are, i guess cool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by EmekaBlue(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
i doubt fulani.....Assasin did this job

Investigate his enemies
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Emycord: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
midnighter:
They keep attacking them but Enugu people are gentle and are trying to avoid doing anything drastic

Thats how they ravaged nsukka some time ago

Though im still not too convinced that all these people are true fulani herdsmen. Some are just some mischievous politically-motivated elements
yes and i think you are politically correct. slowpoke
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by hammerFC: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
BOTH FULANI HERDSMEN AND NIGERIA ARMY WILL BUY BATTLE THAT THEY CANNOT FINISH.

VERY SOON, FULANI HERDSMEN WILL RUN AND JAM NIGERIA ARMY AND NIGERIA ARMY WILL BE RUNNING AND JAM FULANI HERDSMEN.

EVERY IGBO CITIZENS BOTH MAN AND WOMAN SHOULD BE ARMED WITH GUNS, SHOOT ANY STINKING FULANI AND ZOO ARMY ON SIGHT.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by pennyland(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fulani killing in the last round
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Pianoman1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jesus!!!...that's one of our biochemistry lecturers that year at college of health sciences/medicine at nnewi.. He teaches bio chem to 200L students. May he RIP
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by RZArecta(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Denikayan:
Everthing na Fulani

Did anyone ask the robbers which tribe they come from

This is clearly the hand work of Armed robbers/Assassins from Igbo extraction
abi o, it was Mc Oluomo and his thugs from Oshodi sef since we're pretending to be idíots grin

"Suleiman Balarabe, the Enugu State Commissioner of Police confirmed this report while briefing journalists at the Headquarters of the State Police Command on Thursday...."

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Easy1401(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Herdsmen again?? when this devil incarnates will stop killing & maiming innocents
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Ceekay212: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
totit:

No! This can not happen in the yeast. Never!!! We have enough warriors to defend and crusssssssed those fugitive herdmen o jare shocked

Mtcheew.
will you shut up......Are you this stupid??

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by RZArecta(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
deji17:
Hopeless and Useless PDP have started with their Herdsmen Politics. There were no herdsmen killings when Atiku their candidate was getting ready for the "erection"
another deranged soul fighting hard for his terrorist masters grin I swear, it was Mc Oluomo with his girlfriends Tinubu and Aregbesola that carried out this killing grin

"Suleiman Balarabe, the Enugu State Commissioner of Police confirmed this report while briefing journalists at the Headquarters of the State Police Command on Thursday...."

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by totit: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ceekay212:
will you shut up......Are you this stupid??

And who are you that I should listen to you? undecided

Gerraaa of my mention mehnnn grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by totit: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
GMbuharii:

A .... @40.

grin

I don't know that we now have age seers on nairaland now WFT!!! grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by farmspark(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
R.I.P
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by midnighter(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Emycord:
yes and i think you are politically correct. slowpoke

what
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Nrsuave: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Enugu – Dr Nnamdi Ogueche, a senior lecturer at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has been killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Enugu State.

He was killed along Ezeagu- Umulokpa Uzo-uwani road in the State.

Shortly before his death, Ogueche was said to have presided over a peace meeting between his kinsmen of Adada town Uzo-Uwani and Fulani herdsmen.

It was further gathered that the slain University don was the Administrative Secretary of Uzo- Uwani LGA, Enugu State.

He was aged 40 and was married with three children, two girls and a boy.

Suleiman Balarabe, the Enugu State Commissioner of Police confirmed this report while briefing journalists at the Headquarters of the State Police Command on Thursday.

Balarabe described the incident as unfortunate, saying investigation was ongoing.

He added that the police was yet to ascertain if Fulani herdsmen carried out the heinous killing.

It could be recalled that Fulani herdsmen massacred 11 persons at Nimbo, Uzo-uwani LGA, Enugu State in May 2016.

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi who wept bitterly at the scene had instituted a Judicial Panel of Inquiry to look into the immediate and remote causes of the incident and make recommendations to forestall future occurrence.

The commission had submitted its report since 2017 but the state government white paper has not been released till date.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-herdsmen-kill-university-lecturer-in-enugu/
This man is a very nice and peace loving man.. He thought me BCH in my 300level.... May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Im still shocked o...
Yesterday we lost an ex student going to write internship exam in abuja, its a black march cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Lovelyn451(f): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
They have port to enugu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Osagyefo98:
These fulani herdsmen again.
They will leave their fellow hausa fulani of ebonyi. State and be attacking innocent igbos in enugu state.
When u live near the devil u neeed to be wise and smart.

Enugu state should be careful with their border hausa fulani neighbours in ebonyi state coz they will wipe u guys out in their quest to islamise enugu state.

Ebonyi state waging jihad against enugu state.

God save us all.

U are a very confused case..U need to rush to a mental health doctor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by omachas: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Next level indeed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by lexxv(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
insecurity is Now the other of the day. Kill your excuse.! Business: VTU Capital: 5k to 50k Daily Profit: 5K. Ask me how. Call/WhatsApp 070three 5 eight 1 zero zero 2 five.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Fhowe: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amuocha:
These boys are on the loose again..instruction from above?
since after the elections they have become so bold

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nrsuave:

This man is a very nice and peace loving man.. He thought me BCH in my 300level.... May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Im still shocked o...
Yesterday we lost an ex student going to write internship exam in abuja, its a black march cry

Beware of ides of march.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

This stewpeed good for nothing Aguleri ediot..U think you're invincible..Note this: Fulani herdsmen will attack your stewpeed Aguleri, rape and kill your mother and your sisters...Whatever evil you wish the good people of Enugu and Ebony would be turned to u and your poor household...May evil and torment never depart from your lineage..IJN ...Amen...You will surely die before this year ends

No man has monopoly of curse.

So continue in ur fools paradise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu / 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested / Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.