Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Setting Up A Gaming Rig/desktop - Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Setting Up A Gaming Rig/desktop - Help (1204 Views)

MINT!! MONSTER GAMING RIG PLUS FREE 27" MONITOR AND VENGEANCE GAMING MOUSE / Brand New GAMING RIG/NVIDIA® GTX 1050, GTX 1050Ti, GTX 1060 Laptops / Dell GAMING RIG 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 7th Gen. Quad-core i5, 4GB Nvidia GTX 1050 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A Gaming Rig/desktop - Help by dljbd1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hi NLders,

I am considering setting up my personal gaming rig. I want to consult from those that did theirs themselves. What do I need to purchase and I won't mind knowing the estimated cost of items. I don't mind buying them gradually over a period of time because I know some items might be really expensive.

So please if you have done yours or know anyone that has you can share your experience and how you/they went about it.

You can also share pictures of your setup.

Thanks guys...

.....waiting.... smiley
Re: Setting Up A Gaming Rig/desktop - Help by dljbd1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Anybody? undecided
Re: Setting Up A Gaming Rig/desktop - Help by yusup(m): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2019
You can install the following software to make your gaming PC stronger. Then you will get the perfect performance to play any game. Any quickly customize your game setting.
Xpadde
PS3 Emulator
MSI Dragon Center
MSI Afterburner
Re: Setting Up A Gaming Rig/desktop - Help by dljbd1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
yusup:
You can install the following software to make your gaming PC stronger. Then you will get the perfect performance to play any game. Any quickly customize your game setting.
Xpadde
PS3 Emulator
MSI Dragon Center
MSI Afterburner
Thanks boss
I've even ordered for an Alienware grin from vanchi cool
Re: Setting Up A Gaming Rig/desktop - Help by privaldo: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Are you done setting this up, so that some of us could see how yours looks and learn a thing or two from the set up and probably where you got your equipments.
Re: Setting Up A Gaming Rig/desktop - Help by dljbd1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
privaldo:
Are you done setting this up, so that some of us could see how yours looks and learn a thing or two from the set up and probably where you got your equipments.

I didn't go through with the setup. I probably didn't search for help enough sha. However, I settled for an Alienware 15 R4 and I have been using it about a year+ now.

I will eventually get to build my perfect PC but for now make I manage this lappy till I get someone to guide me (and funds ofcourse grin).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olu Joseph Now Chairman Of Itan / Crack Windows Xp With Speed Of Light(no Restart Needed)working 100% / This Is Not Mac Osx But You Wont Believe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.