Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Amazing: Pastor, Congregation Eat Raw Dog - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing: Pastor, Congregation Eat Raw Dog (285 Views)

Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing: Pastor, Congregation Eat Raw Dog by Gemid94(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
A Pastor identified as Kenneth popularly known as Kenny of the Divine Fruit Church of Christ, Kanye in Botswana, reportedly killed a dog during the church service on Sunday, March 17th which he ate raw and also gave to his members.

The Pastor who killed the dog and ate it raw, claimed the meat he gave his members including little children has been blessed. Photos from the church service were shared on Facebook with bible verses which read:

”Eat of me, whoever eats of me will never die. No one will force you to partake but that which I give is of my Spirit to confirm my word. When you eat of me it will be unto perfection. Nothing can be given unto you unless it is given by the Father. If I eat you have already eaten because you believe in me. We eat everything, if it is blessed it is approved.

When God speaks to us does he do that by his prophets? Absolutely not, in the last of this days God speaks to us in the person of his son Jesus Christ. When Christ speaks to us,you don’t hear Him from the outside but from the inside. “You spoke once and I heard you twice”, continue to speak and I believe.

We cannot be carried by the matters of the world because we are carrying the matters of the kingdom of God. We cannot be directed by the matters of the world. “To be carnally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is life and peace” in Christ our Lord.”

Re: Amazing: Pastor, Congregation Eat Raw Dog by dominique(f): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Before opening the topic I knew it was going to be a South(ern) African pastor. Nigerian sheeples have not gotten this stupid

(1) (Reply)

Frightened Christians Lie Down On The Floor To Avoid Gunshots In Cameroon / Man 'resurrected' By Prophet Lukau, Finally Dies / The Wages Of Sin Is Not Eternal Torment 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.