Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,160 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy (594 Views)

Job Vacancy / Job Vacancy At Trlplaw / Urgent Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy by ettahbaby: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please o, I need a job, someone with a good heart should help me. I'm a graduate and I'm done with service. No insults please.
Re: Job Vacancy by youngest85(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
What did you study?
Re: Job Vacancy by ettahbaby: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Botany
Re: Job Vacancy by Laryne(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please this is n not an insult but a question. Didn't you see another course before you went to study botany? Do we look like people who love flowers? Once again, I do not wish to insult you.
By the way, a job will come... just be humble enough to start small.
Re: Job Vacancy by ettahbaby: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
@laryn First of all tanx 4 ur comment. Botany ain't about flowers, u should search d net and gain more knowledge about it b4 asking y I studied it. People perish due to lack of knowledge. No harsh feelings but I'm tired of people lik u asking such questions. If u can't help or u don't have any thing positive to add please it will be better you don't add a comment at all. What did u study if I may ask? There are lots of graduates who studied professional courses yet dey are still @home, does it na mean d course dey studied is worthless? Please I don't need negative vibes. Lastly a branch of my so called course is "pharmacognosy", you should search it out
Re: Job Vacancy by lynn1221: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Laryne, maybe you don't know what an insult is. Cos if you did, you wouldn't have typed what you just typed. Do you know that agriculture puts food on your table and you have energy to type what you just typed is because one person decided to plant. Botany deals with the plants that make the food you eat. And you mentioning flowers shows what little knowledge you have about what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Laryne:
Please this is n not an insult but a question.
Didn't you see another course before you went to study botany?
Do we look like people who love flowers?
Once again, I do not wish to insult you.

Just shut your dirty mouth. You're more interesting that way.

If not for the country we are in, people who study such courses as Botany are multi millionaires. You're here spitting nonsense.

Op, God will pick your call soon. You will get that job, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy by ettahbaby: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amen tanx
Re: Job Vacancy by Roses1759: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2019
In this time and age, you still think getting a job has anything to do with course of study?

Go to banks, oil firms, etc , people who studied zoology, animal science, horticulture, home economics etc are working there.

In this generation, organisations employ graduates and train them to fit into job duties so course of study is not too relevant this days.

Study Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and be sure you will get job.

It's only when God had not commanded one to get a job that course of study becomes a topic. Once God gives order, someone who studied 'shit' will get job with Huggies to manage production of baby diapers in quality standard to endures baby's shit ( poo) does not escape or leak out of the diapers. In this case, God created the job position for you in such company even when such position was not available prior to your being employed.

NO JOB IS A WASTE IN LABOUR MARKET!

Laryne:
Please this is n not an insult but a question.
Didn't you see another course before you went to study botany?
Do we look like people who love flowers?
Once again, I do not wish to insult you.

(1) (Reply)

Software Developers Needed | Bridgegap Consults / 7 Jobs That You Don’t Need A University Degree In Nigeria / What To Say In Every Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.