Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part (2288 Views)

Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day / Latasha Ngwube's Look To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Traditional Wedding / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by Made4naijalove: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Media personality, Latasha Ngwube took to her Instagram stories to share a live video from a waxing session she recently went for.

According to her, 'I have the worst flu and its making everything downstairs hurt'.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/latasha-ngwube-shares-video-from-a-waxing-session-of-her-private-part/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by Made4naijalove: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by itspzpics(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oluwa oo
Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by Houseofglam7(f): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
I don't get it undecided
Damn!
I wanna move to Antarctica undecided
Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by Larryfest(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
This ladies are getting more dumb by the day...
Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by Made4naijalove: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by Donjazzy12(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Media personality, Latasha Ngwube took to her Instagram stories to share a live video from a waxing session she recently went for.

According to her, 'I have the worst flu and its making everything downstairs hurt'.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/latasha-ngwube-shares-video-from-a-waxing-session-of-her-private-part/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Latasha Ngwube is a hardcore lesbian
Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by Gentleziggy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
Y is she screaming
Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by ClassyBella: 4:16am On Mar 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by ADRIAN88(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2019
We want to see inside.

Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by rex444(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2019
This fool, very arrogant bloated pig wey all the gatemen don see her unclothedness after smoking cheap weed... I wonder how failed journalism and celebrity life mixes up...pile of shit
Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by Made4naijalove: 8:28am On Mar 22, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Latasha Ngwube Shares Video From A 'waxing' Session Of Her Private Part by stieyven(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
itspzpics:
Oluwa oo
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photos From Bbnaija's Mercy, Seyi And Diane's Visit To NBC And FIRS On / Screen Diva Ini Edo Cuts A Sophisticated Figure In A Yellow Blazer Dress / Meet Beautiful Socialite Silindile – A South Africa Mother With Gorgeous Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.