Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Pope Jero Writes Open Letter To Minister Of Science And Technology - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pope Jero Writes Open Letter To Minister Of Science And Technology (456 Views)

Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals / Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Jero Writes Open Letter To Minister Of Science And Technology by Bigbamzz: 12:31am On Mar 22, 2019

Advancement in technology can solve our Problems.

To: The Honorable Minister Of Science And Technology.

Honorable Minister Sir,

I am sure this message will get to you someday if not now, maybe years to come.

Sir, permit me to give a brief about myself. I am Fowobaje Oluwaseun Gbenga also known as Pope Jero, a graduate of the prestigious Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA). I had the privilege of answering the call for the nation’s service in Ogun State where I had the opportunity to serve as an electoral staff outsourced from the National Youth Service Corps Scheme.

During the just concluded National election, I was opportuned to work as an ad hoc staff and served as the Presiding Officer of a polling unit.

With attendance irregularities occasioning the election, the welfare of the staffs deployed for the election is nothing to write home about. This include not just the temporary staffs but the permanent staffs as well. I have a surge in my heart that we really need to find a lasting solution to this problem.

See his points, photos and other proofs in the link below.

https://www.bigbamzz.com/pope-jero-writes-open-letter-to-minister-of-science-and-technology/
Re: Pope Jero Writes Open Letter To Minister Of Science And Technology by Zamboroto: 1:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Pope Jero Writes Open Letter To Minister Of Science And Technology by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 22, 2019
Why do I feel like he's doing it for the grams.
I just feel like he's a typical Nigeria youth trying to be relevant, who's he by the way.
Re: Pope Jero Writes Open Letter To Minister Of Science And Technology by Emily22(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
charliboy654:
Why do I feel like he's doing it for the grams.
I just feel like he's a typical Nigeria youth trying to be relevant, who's he by the way.

Na one futarian like that

(1) (Reply)

God is great / Corps Member Reportedly Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding(burial Video) / Cbn Unveils New Empowerment Plan For Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.