Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi (17931 Views)

Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev / Chidera Onyegbule, Okey Bakassi's Daughter Qualifies For Ontario School Athletic / Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by newsynews: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2019
Actor and comedian, Okey Bakassi has stated that he has no business with the Illuminati despite posting a picture showing him throwing up one of their signs.

According to Okey Bakassi, he shouldn't be misconstrued for throwing up the sign because it is a conventional sign for the word OK.He took to social media:

I see you...It's Ok with you, my wonderful friends, family and fans.#dontworry #behappy#toronto30thjuneNote: I have no business with Illumina...whatever. The hand sign is a conventional sign for "Ok".If it means something else to you or your group, it's your business.

https://lailasnews.com/business-illuminati-okey-bakassi/

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Tonmiwatimmy: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2019
I don't give a fvck..

19 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by itspzpics(m): 6:09am On Mar 22, 2019
Good
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Kingpee2(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2019
Who ask you?that’s how you feel guilty unnecessarily...

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by decatalyst(m): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2019
U don't mean it.

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Davash222(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2019
Chai.. Illuminati don suffer. Lol

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by ojun50(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2019
All sign na sign
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Gentleziggy(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Kingpee2:
Who ask you?that’s how you feel guilty unnecessarily...
u dey vex oo grin cheesy grin grin
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Gentleziggy(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Who is he deceiving ?me or his family members or his fans?or maybe d illuminati themselves. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by wakes: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2019
ok
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by muhdfaruq(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2019
who cares
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Hotzone(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2019
Ogboni cartel can tell

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by jericco1(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2019
lol. wetin Illuminati wan gain from this one.... it's a good thing he distanced himself

8 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2019
Of course you don't.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by finalboss(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2019
The eye of horus, I guess

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by BruncleZuma: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Wetin dem wan use you do?

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by eddyslim(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Good for you
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by MJBOLT: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2019
the illuminati would reject okey bakassi even if he was offered as a sacrifise

17 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Intellectual201: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2019
Freemason sign.
newsynews:
Actor and comedian, Okey Bakassi has stated that he has no business with the Illuminati despite posting a picture showing him throwing up one of their signs.

According to Okey Bakassi, he shouldn't be misconstrued for throwing up the sign because it is a conventional sign for the word OK.He took to social media:

https://lailasnews.com/business-illuminati-okey-bakassi/

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by goodnewscliff(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Illuminati no dy recruit any tom dick nd harry naaa angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by ssogundele(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Please o, I'm not understanding this illuminati ish again o. Thought it's for some highflier individuals in world? People of timber and caliber? Shakers of economy? Here in Nigeria you'll be hearing one tom and dick forming illumithis illumithat! Please illuminati is in the league of freemasonry where the likes of aliko dangote is still begging for acceptance! Who be this guy self? It's an insult on ogboni frantanity to be associated with his name!

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by mechanics(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2019
That's how it starts.
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Gabson001(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Guilty conscience, i no knw who ask??
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Mavchamp(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2019
Guity conscience
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by tex73: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2019
His show on TV needs serious improvements, by d way is d audience real?
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Truefaith: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2019
He may not be a member of the Illuminati but if the sign published above is what he is talking about, no one uses the sign of 666 to stand for OK.

666 is the sign of the anti-Christ and not many people display it without knowing what they are doing.

It is not safe taking the denials of anyone using such signs as amounting to much.

Part of the doctrines of the occult is, 'Thou shalt not be found out'.

He should say something else.

THE TRUTH IS OFTEN WORSE THAN CAN BE IMAGINED

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-truth-is-worse-than-you-can-imagine/

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by omohlexy: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2019
I just spotted a Dick,Tom and Harry. Yeye boy forming Illuminati

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) / D'banj Owns Mo' Hits And Don Jazzy Is His Artist - Interview With Ebony Magazine / Waje Stuns In Red For 'Fifty' Lagos Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.