Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery (13055 Views)

NNPC Begins Oil Production In Madu Field / NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / LSPWC Begins Rehabilitation Work On Lasu-iba Road Intersection(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by WhoBeThisMan: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2019
How many times have I heard this news. How many times will they begin rehabilitation
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by lexxv(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2019
I pray it works n not stories.
make ur millions while working at home
My Room is my office and my smartphone is my working tools with as low as 5k you can earn 2k to 10k daily, WhatsApp 070three 5 eight 1 zoro zero 2 five

1 Like

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Namzy(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2019
We've been here before..... Next
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by eventsmallchops: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2019
the government should stop wasting fund on this refinery , every past government has spent a whooping amount doing this same thing without result.
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by SpaceTour: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Ok
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Parada: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2019
How come that of Russia Saudi Arabia etc are working ?
bendike:

Government has no business running refinaries. It will not work and can never work as long as you have civil servants running the place. They are the locust you mentioned and not PDP, APC etc. The refinaries will continue to be money pits except they are sold.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Gazzy88(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
why waste money too rehabilitate this refinery, where as these funds would have been used to build new ones just like they are planning to do in katsina state. ..just another avenue to loot public funds...
So you mean they should abandon that Refinery to deplete and build new one? Ask yourself, do you even have sense at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by guru03(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Another round of next level looting by APChit, very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Westsida: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2019
Parada:
See them up, foolish set of humans. They rather Atiku sell the NNPC to himself, sick country with excessively foolish people.

All those ones are not normal. It’s a known fact. They hate anything good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by excel101(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
Parada:
This is unlike the cursed PDP that will budget billions of dollar for TAM for refineries n at the end of the day declared the wrong type of TAM was ordered n this happened for the 16 years it ruled. May it never be well with PDP n each n everyone of it supporters for the locust years it took Nigeria through.
Let me clear your ignorance, for your information President Buhari, budgeted and repaired same refinery in his first term in office, he's still repeating it again.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Bishop4real: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
SLAP44:
APC government wants to take the South south on another expensive merry go round grin

This was how they started the Ogoni clean up on the pages of the newspaper and used the diversion to build a dry port in the north, with Amaechi doing the supervision grin

Your ignorance or should I say, mischief stinks. Ogoni clean up is a project expected to last continuously for about 25-30 years & here you are expecting miracle within just the first 5years. Are you for real?
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by excel101(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
Parada:
This is unlike the cursed PDP that will budget billions of dollar for TAM for refineries n at the end of the day declared the wrong type of TAM was ordered n this happened for the 16 years it ruled. May it never be well with PDP n each n everyone of it supporters for the locust years it took Nigeria through.
Let me clear your ignorance, for your information President Buhari, budgeted and repaired same refinery in his first term in office, he's still repeating it again..
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by c900: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2019
How many times dem dey rehabilitate?
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Finnese001: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2019
Parada:

How this does not sound foolish n completely senselessly to you is beyond me, APC sings without wasting billions of dollars in TAM but PDP does sing but waste billions of dollars on TAM only to claim it paid for the wrong TAM yearly for 16 years ?!

And in anyone sick head it is APC you chose to blame ?! At times it feels like I live with only mad people in this Nigeria.

What of Nigeria air ??
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2019
It's not the business of the federal govt to run refineries and that's why billions of naira spent by the apc for the same TAM have yielded nothing. They told us when they first came that virtually all the refineries were working up to 90 per cent capacity after the first TAM and what we could hear later from oga kachikwu was that, the refineries weren't working anymore due to operational reasons. Later they said oooooh, to transport crude was the problem..
.at some point, they said most of the equipment were old and needed replacement...after they claimed they had carried out TAM. They have started again, just wasting our resources on elephant projects. Why not privatise the refineries? They're scared they won't make money anymore but it's a lie. That was how they were afraid before nitel was privatised and now, they keep smiling to the bank through NCC and taxes, not to talk of millions of job it had created so far. The TAM will still fail whether they like ot or not.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2019
I really dont want to sound negative... But this heads that is filled with window'83 and they dont want to conform with the present fast digital age!!

What does government what to rehabilitate As far as this Govt is concern nothing meaningful will come out of this.. Only paying Fat salaries for work not done.. Nigeria government should leave this to the private Sectors. Well what do i know. Minister of Petroleum has been in this business in the 80's... He is always aware!!!.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Parada: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Prove or rot in hell
excel101:
Let me clear your ignorance, for your information President Buhari, budgeted and repaired same refinery in his first term in office, he's still repeating it again..
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Studyinchina200(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2019
Why can’t they sell it to private investors?

Gazzy88:
So you mean they should abandon that Refinery to deplete and build new one? Ask yourself, do you even have sense at all?
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by otokx(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2019
Looks like another avenue to siphon more dollars out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Parada: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2019
Was it grounded by APC or are you brain dead ?
Finnese001:

What of Nigeria air ??
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by jericco1(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2019
all these monies that have been spent on rehabilitation is almost enough to build brand new ones! we go director if we increase the number of refineries in Nigeria?
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Gazzy88(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Why can’t they sell it to private investors?

What has nepa, which was sold to private investors, yielded?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Akabuking: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2019
Enjoy your next level media project.

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by TANID(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:
White Elephant
Meaning ?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by maxzzo1(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2019
Another elephant program till another 4yrs js like Ogoni clean up....
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by OyinO: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Late Umar Musa Yar'Adua is the best president Nigeria ever had. If PH Refinery is truly rehabilitated and goes into full production capacity, and perhaps alongside Warri and Kaduna refineries, then President Muhammadu Buhari will become Best President since the British contraption of "River Niger Area".
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by slowice(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2019
Old story... Never worked and judging from the the way this government is going.... Won't still work except for the fact that some thieves ll be richer in the end
Re: NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery by czar2k16(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmmmm
TVC journalist hangout presented an expose on NNPC yesterday on the high level of corruption going on there.
2day they have announced another refinery rehabilitation.
God help us in this country.
Are Nigerians aware that the staffs at this refineries in Nigeria that have not been working for years are still been paid salaries?!!!!
They are even one of the most highly paid workers in the country.
And they are constantly being paid huge amounts of money for doing nothing.

I swear this country is a joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Oyetola’s Supreme Court Victory / Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun / Nobody Paid For Our Private Jet- Senate Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.