Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland (968 Views)

Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics / Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by BuhariAdvocate: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Enough for the threaten and victimization.there are many way your voice could hear in society without stress.
Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by BuhariAdvocate: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2019
There's a preferential treatment on nairaland but seun don't take note.

1 Like

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by ChristianNorth: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Who take this yoruba moslem serious. So you come dey tell us make we beg you to stay or what?

4 Likes

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by BuhariAdvocate: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2019
undecided if these moderators are serious, imagine the kind of statement this kid uttered.tagged me with Muslim brotherhood is that not an offence.
ChristianNorth:
Who take this yoruba moslem serious. So you come dey tell us make we beg you to stay or what?

2 Likes

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by ChristianNorth: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided if these moderators are serious, imagine the kind of statement this kid uttered.tagged me with Muslim brotherhood is that not an offence.
Haaaaa!!!

Are you not a yoruba? Are you not a moslem?

5 Likes

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by BuhariAdvocate: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2019
Of course I'm a Yoruba proudly Afonja. So all Yoruba are Muslim. You need brain surgery.
ChristianNorth:

Haaaaa!!!

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by positivelord: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2019
LMAO...OP you are not serious

1 Like

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by hisexcellency34: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2019
Ogun kee you there if you don't delete

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by BuhariAdvocate: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2019
grin lol you're still suffering from presidential election results. I will continue to support what's just.
hisexcellency34:
Ogun kee you there if you don't delete
Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by Saao(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Are you still here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by madone: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Enough for the threaten and victimization.there are many way your voice could hear in society without stress.
grin u dey mad. Do u need notice to do dat

4 Likes

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by DogmaNation: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin grin if fa slap u dere,ur head go turn 360 degrees! What nonentity!

2 Likes

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by Optional09: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2019
Nairaland is addictive chemical you will soon open another account
Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by BuhariAdvocate: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
grin grin if fa slap u dere,ur head go turn 360 degrees! What nonentity!
I wish I can give you hot slap your brain will reset.
Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by BuhariAdvocate: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2019
shocked I would have deleted it but because of intervention of prominent people here I will not do that just like many people said I'm a nightmare for some people here.
Saao:
Are you still here?
Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by Saao(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
shocked I would have deleted it but because of intervention of prominent people here I will not do that just like many people said I'm a nightmare for some people here.
lol
Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by Afamed: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Haaaaa!!!
Ignore that little lad. He deserves no attention
Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by BuhariAdvocate: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
cheesy did you just call me lad.you must older than Methuselah.
Afamed:

Ignore that little lad. He deserves no attention

1 Like

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Why do I have the feeling that Sarkki has cloned himself with different moniker

3 Likes

Re: Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Of course I'm a Yoruba proudly Afonja. So all Yoruba are Muslim. You need brain surgery.

Son of awolowo or should I say descendants of awolowo.
Awolowo widely known as a traitor and a betrayal.

Anyway he died shamefully....

(1) (Reply)

Where Are All Those Asslicking Senators Falling Over Saraki / Why Atiku Should Head To Supreme Court Immediately / Release Sowore Or Go To Jail, Federal High Court Tell DSS DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.